First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I ordered my 2022 10/29/21 got my build date email on 11/18/21 with build date of 1/17/22. Expect earlier than may, IMO.
My build date was 8/12... I am still waiting.
Sponsored

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
My build date was 8/12... I am still waiting.
I can't remember exactly but you were the one who basically had their truck pulled off the line for a spray in bed liner correct? If that was you then 100% they gave your chip to another customer and are forcing you to wait for their on hand stock to replenish.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired fire fighter
I can't remember exactly but you were the one who basically had their truck pulled off the line for a spray in bed liner correct? If that was you then 100% they gave your chip to another customer and are forcing you to wait for their on hand stock to replenish.
Could be, I did order the spray in liner. With that said, my dealer told me the truck isn't waiting for a chip. Take their word for what it is worth.

Shelby American

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby American GT350
Occupation
Retired
Ordered mine 8/20 and received 11/21

Yaegerbomb89

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Occupation
Software
This is how mine looks…we’ll see if this holds true. (Also note the 1 day build.)

1A6BF4C2-8D45-4582-9914-5E7FA360808B.jpeg
Mine went into production on 11/13, but doesn’t show built yet. Estimated delivery is 12/11, but feels a little optimistic. Emailed the dealer and the only thing he said was he expected delivery 2nd week of Dec. I’m guessing he can see more than that. I’d like know if it was built at least.

Tako

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Mine went into production on 11/13, but doesn’t show built yet. Estimated delivery is 12/11, but feels a little optimistic. Emailed the dealer and the only thing he said was he expected delivery 2nd week of Dec. I’m guessing he can see more than that. I’d like know if it was built at least.
Whatever the dealer was looking at for my order. Was spot on.

mrtimo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 SuperCrew
I got a call from my dealer today…the truck has arrived! Looks like it was delivered to the dealer right on schedule.

I hope you get good news soon…

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Here is the latest installment of the unending saga that began with an order placed on April 12. The assigned Blend Date was 8/13 and the first delivery ETA was 10/27.

I pressed the dealership's GM and Sales Manager for details about the delayed delivery. They went to Ford's Area (or Regional) Rep and here is his response

"what it looks like the hold up is that there was a volume delay, meaning too many units, not enough shipper/ trucks. The unit does not have any reports of damage and should be fine other than being slowed down on shipping. The current eta is the 5th if it is not delivered by then I can report it as "hot" and will push its priority to get it to you."

Fingers crossed it arrives in the next two weeks!

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Here’s some news for those waiting to get their 2022 scheduled . Posted this afternoon on BlueOval forum.
29F389CC-2356-4E9E-B574-3902EF0BB2A1.png

Yaegerbomb89

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Occupation
Software
I got a call from my dealer today…the truck has arrived! Looks like it was delivered to the dealer right on schedule.

I hope you get good news soon…
Wow! Thanks for the update! We hear so much gloom and doom on this site that it’s hard not to get discouraged. I got word that mine was headed to the body shop for the spray in bed liner. Anyone know if this is the last step? Curious if trucks waiting on chips get sent to receive spray in liners.

onemanlan

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
Oh man. I might be able to remove my protective coat & get a faster build out of it. Otherwise my build is right in that wheel house of best availiblity. Thank you very much for this info.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Wow! Thanks for the update! We hear so much gloom and doom on this site that it’s hard not to get discouraged. I got word that mine was headed to the body shop for the spray in bed liner. Anyone know if this is the last step? Curious if trucks waiting on chips get sent to receive spray in liners.
I believe that is the last step before the final inspection.
Sponsored