• Total voters

Nevada_Bob

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat
I wish they had a dark forest green. Kinda like chevys rain forest green.

1597868821895.png

?
Yes! Jade Green Metallic with tan leather is one of my favorite combos.

However, it should be noted that Rapid Red is the best color. It's just science...
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Hahaha, mostly the "everything is blue" comes from the scientific studies that blue is a calming color, thus lots of people want to use it. The blue light filter is purposeful as that's the harshest light on our eyes.

The rest of this was hilarious. Just breathe! haha.
Actually I thought the scientific studies showed that green was the calming color. Thats why they paint jail cells light green. Blue is a cool color. :clap:

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Right away he brings the scientific evidence. I stand corrected and shamed. :facepalm: ?
Hahah! I've always been big on science, love to learn and if I'm wrong, I enjoy understanding why and how.

None of this precludes blue from being a cool (and unarguably the best) color, especially for the Ranger.

This past weekend alone I had 3 different people stop me while getting gas or making a quick stop to comment on how good it looks. :thumbsup:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
This past weekend alone I had 3 different people stop me while getting gas or making a quick stop to comment on how good it looks. :thumbsup:
Yeah when I first got mine, there weren't many around yet. I'd get stopped in parking lots and asked "Is that the new Ranger". We'd talk and they always commented on the color, especially if it was fresh washed. It really glistened then. Speaking of that,Big Blue needs a wash now. They've been doing street work in front of my house, so it's like living on a gravel road.

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah when I first got mine, there weren't many around yet. I'd get stopped in parking lots and asked "Is that the new Ranger". We'd talk and they always commented on the color, especially if it was fresh washed. It really glistened then. Speaking of that,Big Blue needs a wash now. They've been doing street work in front of my house, so it's like living on a gravel road.
I still get those pretty often, and *especially* if I'm off-road. I don't think people have any idea what to think, nor recognize it. It sure does get the looks when it's clean too, mine is dirty from this weekend too, plus I ripped off one of my mudflaps so it's a little sad at the moment.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I still get those pretty often, and *especially* if I'm off-road. I don't think people have any idea what to think, nor recognize it. It sure does get the looks when it's clean too, mine is dirty from this weekend too, plus I ripped off one of my mudflaps so it's a little sad at the moment.
Aw, poor baby got an booboo having fun. Kiss it and make it better. :clap:

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Aw, poor baby got an booboo having fun. Kiss it and make it better. :clap:
You know it! But luckily they're Gatorback and tear offs are covered by them. Just gonna take a few weeks to get into the US to SharpTruck before I get my replacement.

2020-08-16 19.13.33.jpg

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Am I the only one that heavily despises blue?

Everything is blue. Blue is everybodys favorite color. Ford blue, blue jeans, this forum is blue, blue light filter, the sky is blue, water is blue, windows 10 is blue. BLUE BLUE BLUE!:explode:

I need to calm down. :oops:
You must be :)

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
My wife's car is metallic white, my Corvette is red and so I really wanted a dark blue. Well, that wasn't possible, so I ended up with silver. Boring!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My wife's car is metallic white, my Corvette is red and so I really wanted a dark blue. Well, that wasn't possible, so I ended up with silver. Boring!

My last F 150 was silver. It was nice for hiding the dirt but you're right it's kind of boring. No offense to anyone who has silver. My second choice for the Ranger was the Lightning Blue (which I really love) and would've bought one if my dealer didn't have the Saber on his lot.

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
I had a bright red 2003, and I was happy to get the blue this go around. My second choice was magnetic, and third would have to be saber. Funny that the poll currently has blue as a slight favorite over the magnetic. ?

5225DDB7-A334-4407-89C5-2174E4B9C46D.jpeg
Sponsored