Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Velocity Blue !
This poll seems to be missing a color!
Velocity Blue!!!

I think the color is really what sold me on the truck after all my scientific comparisons and research, etc.

By the way, I've been thinking about spicing up my grill a little, and I really like how yours looks.

IMG_8458.JPG

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Sure wish Ford offered the Alto Blue available on the Maverick for the Ranger line, maybe for MY 2022?

DoctorsTARDIS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I absolutely adore my Rapid Red, with magnetic trim that goes along with the tremor package.

If I had to choose another color though, it would be the Velocity Blue. Also with magnetic trim.

crocodiledaddee

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Paramedic
Saber is by far my favorite, but I bought Iconic Silver because I got a 2020. If they had Saber in 2020, I would have bought it over any other color. Iconic Silver is my second choice, though.

Jedadiah

First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 XLT SuperCrew 4x2. Former '21 SuperCab Owner
I voted Rapid Red, because it's what I bought. When I was shopping there were three Rangers at 2 dealers within 100 miles of me that met my criteria. One dealer had Cactus Grey and Oxford White and the other had the Rapid Red. I asked for quotes form both dealers. The Cactus truck was already sold when I requested, and I basically had identical quotes for the Red and White trucks. I preferred red and it was closer to me, so it won. I do really like the color, but am pretty sure I would have been fine with any of the three. I don't think pictures do Cactus Grey justice though. It catches your attention if you see one in the wild.
Sponsored