What is the best Ranger color?

What's the best Ranger color?

• Total voters

Truckee Bill

First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Supercrew 4 x 4; 2015 Nissan Murano; 2019 Honda CRF 250F; 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan;
Occupation
Construction Consultant
Had I been able to find everything I wanted in Lightning Blue that would have been my first choice. It's a sharp color. Haven't had a nice blue vehicle since my '85 300ZX.

Advertisement

Ace Holliday

First Name
Scott K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Occupation
Aerospace Machinist/CNC Programmer - Retired
How long is a rope?

LightingBlue

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
I had a bright red 2003, and I was happy to get the blue this go around. My second choice was magnetic, and third would have to be saber. Funny that the poll currently has blue as a slight favorite over the magnetic. 😀

5225DDB7-A334-4407-89C5-2174E4B9C46D.jpeg
Beautiful rig, and one of the very, very, very few Lightning Blue SCAB's out there (we might be another, but no color trim package like you (sport/black/chrome)).

And also we need to update this thread with Velocity Blue as Lightning is no longer a Ranger color starting 2021...

Jml91

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful rig, and one of the very, very, very few Lightning Blue SCAB's out there (we might be another, but no color trim package like you (sport/black/chrome)).

And also we need to update this thread with Velocity Blue as Lightning is no longer a Ranger color starting 2021...
Thank you! I love the blue so much. It was the very last blue one here in Socal in a Scab. I got it March 2020 but it’s a 2019. I was very fortunate. Yours looks So clean too. I think the Scab has Great proportions. If the crew was offered with the 6 foot bed I would have gone for it, but very happy with this truck. I’m sad to hear the color is going away

LightingBlue

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fx4 off-road Larit Supercab (2019)
Thank you! I love the blue so much. It was the very last blue one here in Socal in a Scab. I got it March 2020 but it’s a 2019. I was very fortunate. Yours looks So clean too. I think the Scab has Great proportions. If the crew was offered with the 6 foot bed I would have gone for it, but very happy with this truck. I’m sad to hear the color is going away
We were in exactly the same boat with the 6' bed being the minimum requirement. Would also have gone crew cab with a 6' bed.... However, then it wouldn't fit in the garage and another spot would have opened up for my classic cars! Ohhhhhh the buying opportunities!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement