What is everyone paying for their 5th Gen Ranger?

jrauck

First Name
jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
IT
I just purchased a 2020 crew cab 4x4 XL for $24k... it only had the default package, plus towing pkg, mats, and full size toolbox in the back. It was also used with 100 miles on it...
Sponsored

charwest

First Name
char & tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL FX4 Supercab
Occupation
Healthcare
I thought I’d start a thread on what kind of discount people are able to get and where they’re getting them at.

For instance if you’re able to get 5% off MSRP at dealer x then please tell us about it.

I know some people may be eligible for X plan pricing or similar so let us know about that as well!

Also, did you order the truck or pick one off the lot?

2019 Ford Ranger Price List courtesy of @TubaMatt.
our data point:

2019 ranger XL supercab, bought may 2020.

fx4, running boards and folding tonneau, tow pkg, cab rear window, copilot 360, STX, includes 101a pkg.

msrp 36015
we paid 30000

our local dealer had to spend a lot of time looking for a supercab in the regional dealer pool. we may have had less bargaining power bc there were so few supercabs out there, and ford isn’t making custom builds during covid

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
1st post! So it looks like I'll be purchasing a 2019 Hot Pepper Red Lariat today or tomorrow! It was a dealer demo with 2,000 miles on it. Sticker price of $46,755...my purchase price $35,555 after dealer discounts and applicable rebates.

Gon09009

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Supply Chain
What offer would you take?

$22k for 2019 XLT Ranger Supercab, 175 miles OR $24k for 2019 XLT Ranger Supercrew, Sport Package with 27k miles?

I will be very rarely traveling with the family (2 kids & wife), as we have a large suv and at the same time, i don’t necessary need the large bed as I really just want the convenience of occasionally using to move things, etc.

Which would you go for?

MagnetiK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger

$22k for 2019 XLT Ranger Supercab, 175 miles OR $24k for 2019 XLT Ranger Supercrew, Sport Package with 27k miles?

I will be very rarely traveling with the family (2 kids & wife), as we have a large suv and at the same time, i don’t necessary need the large bed as I really just want the convenience of occasionally using to move things, etc.

Which would you go for?
Supercrew

Bluebeastsrt

First Name
Big D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger 4X4
$500 under invoice. 0% for 6 years. plan Is to pay it off in 5 and trade if for the next daily driver.

Arc Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL SuperCrew with STX package
Vehicle Showcase

Which would you go for?
I have basically the same situation as you, married with 2 kids (boys), and the wife has the family SUV. I was torn initially between the crew and the cab, but I will tell you that I am so glad that I went with the SuperCrew instead of the Cab because any time we go anywhere as a family the boys always want to ride in the RANGER not my wife's Santa Fe. We use the truck a lot more than the SUV, to the point where her Santa Fe is just for grocery shopping, lol.

Also, the 5 foot bed is still good enough for a weekend warrior like myself. I've picked up drywall and plywood when needed, along with 2x's and stuff like that. I would strongly suggest going with the SuperCrew.

Gon09009

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Supply Chain
I have basically the same situation as you, married with 2 kids (boys), and the wife has the family SUV. I was torn initially between the crew and the cab, but I will tell you that I am so glad that I went with the SuperCrew instead of the Cab because any time we go anywhere as a family the boys always want to ride in the RANGER not my wife's Santa Fe. We use the truck a lot more than the SUV, to the point where her Santa Fe is just for grocery shopping, lol.

Also, the 5 foot bed is still good enough for a weekend warrior like myself. I've picked up drywall and plywood when needed, along with 2x's and stuff like that. I would strongly suggest going with the SuperCrew.
Thanks for the input. Two boys here and wife has a Santa Fe too hahahahaha.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Thanks for the input. Two boys here and wife has a Santa Fe too hahahahaha.
I also have two boys, a wife, and a Santa Fe. My kids prefer the truck but the wife likes her SUV.

No14me

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Mazda B2600 Cab Plus 4x4

Which would you go for?
Supercab

Okanagan Winemaker

Hi All......bought a 2020 XLT rapid red 301a tow package. Got $2500 off msrp,
$1750 Ford rebate and a spray in bed liner no charge. 2.99% 4 year lease.

Anne

First Name
Anne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Ranger
That's a good price with std rates.

I just order a 2020 XLT, Iconic Silver, 2wd, SuperCab, Tow pkg, 302a pkg, and Electronic locking differential in MD. $6300 off $33,020 MSRP. Their financing but it adds more incentive $$. Will pay it off fast if it's higher than credit union's low rates.

Had dealer prices from 0% only, $2500 off to $6300 but many in high $5000s. Some wouldn't even provide a price but said they would match anyone's. Told them I don't deal that way and it's unfair to cooperating dealers. Didn't follow up with dealers with poor ratings.

Can't wait for new truck. This combination of options wasn't available anywhere in US for 2019 or 2020.
Congrats!! This morning I put a down payment on a 2020 Crewcab, XLT, 302A pkg. Race red, black appearance. Was $37,000 2 weeks ago, I am paying $38, 000?. Missed the boat on that one, but still think the deal is good.

Arc Ranger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL SuperCrew with STX package
Vehicle Showcase
I also have two boys, a wife, and a Santa Fe. My kids prefer the truck but the wife likes her SUV.
Amazing, what are the odds of having the same two vehicles from different manufacturers? With all the choices out there I would think it would be like one in a million, but I guess not!
Sponsored