What is everyone paying for their 5th Gen Ranger?

Ranger Rick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
I asked my dealer why people all over the country were getting thousands in dealer discounts on top of the $6100 off in rebates on XLTs but I couldn't...he said they were selling enough trucks that they weren't offering additional discounts. I went to the top and complained and they straight up offered to cancel my sale. I've already spent well over $1000 on goodies for my truck, no way I'm sending it back. Still hurts to see all you guys buying 4wds for less than my 2wd lol.
:( Ugh. I'm sorry. Where are you? Have you tried calling multiple dealers and getting them to beat your purchase offer?

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Xlt Sport Supercrew 2wd
:( Ugh. I'm sorry. Where are you? Have you tried calling multiple dealers and getting them to beat your purchase offer?
I already put tires on it and sold the factory ones before I discovered what everyone else was paying. I still don't regret buying it, just feel like I got duped. Evidently MD dealers are selling tons of these things because I'm seeing them everywhere now.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Window tag $39,000

Various rebates and discounts:
"Discount" 2573
"Retail customer cash" 3200
"Holiday retail bonus customer cash" 2400
"Bonus customer cash" 500
"Returning Ford customer bonus" 750

$9423 Discount

$29577 Final cost

For some of you guys not getting good prices, you need to be willing to travel. I've done so to get a good price on several vehicles and motorcycles.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I think the big XLT rebates expired yesterday. Will be interesting to see if they offer them again or even offer something similar on the Lariat. There's a lot of 2019 inventory still out there.

TechAF90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I bought my new Ranger last Friday (Black Friday).
Magnetic XLT S-crew 4x2, 302A w/Sport package, Locking Diff, Tech Package.

$35,505 - MSRP
$3,195 - Dealer Discount
$2,400 - Black Friday Cash
$2,650 - Retail Customer Cash
$500 - Retail Customer Cash
$1,000 - Trade Assist
$500 - Military Rebate
$25,260 - Final Sales Price (before trade, ttl, and fees).

Local dealership would not budge off MSRP. I drove just over 30 miles and got a great deal.

RMD3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
2019 Super Crew 4X4 XLT
FX4
Technology
302A
Black Appearance
Towing

MSRP $42, 425
Paid $33,613 after fees but before taxes and tag.

RangerJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
Just got mine... XLT 4x4 Sport Package Super Crew, Tech/302A, extended warranty.

35k after rebates and adding a leveling kit, Toyo Open Country R/T's and Fuel 18" wheels.

Dropper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion, F350 soon to be ranger owner
So if your struggling to find a deal I would try TrueCar to see what you can get.

It locked me into a dealer discount of 3687.

Went and looked and dealer didn't have exact truck config i was after but is getting me this truck below and honoring the TrueCar dealer discount. A couple things I could care less about but seems to be rare to find without the Tech and Running boards. I did find one at a distant dealership but it was actually cheaper to get this config with the 3687 dealer discount than what they were willing to to do. And crazy cuz the truck had been on the lot for about 300 days.

Magnetic Crew Cab
FX4
Tech package (didnt really need)
Runningboards (didnt really want)
Trailer Package
302A

MSRP $41510
$6050 rebates (combined rebates)
$3680 dealer discount.
$31779 price before taxes, license

Last edited:

en13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT 2WD
Vehicle Showcase
Picked one off the lot last week. Lightning blue XLT SuperCrew 2wd, MSRP with 300A, running boards, tow package, remote start was 32,825. After rebates and discounts came to 23,500 before ttl, including adding a spray in bedliner and window tinting. I have simple needs, but saw tons of deals across the Ranger line up here in SE Texas

Truckee Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Supercrew 4 x 4; 2015 Nissan Murano; 2019 Honda CRF 250F; 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan;
Occupation
Construction Consultant
MSRP on my truck was $41,510. I asked the dealer for their internet pricing before heading over. They came back with $38,988 plus $1,000 Ford rebate plus $1,500 trade-in assistance plus 0% financing for 5 years. But I was very lucky to find the one Ranger that had everything I wanted. I searched Ford's inventory within a 100-mile radius for two months before I found the perfect truck. I wasn't willing to let this one go!

Last edited:

Dropper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MSRP on my truck was $41,510. I asked the dealer for their internet pricing before heading over. They came back with $38,988 plus $1,000 Ford rebate plus $1,500 trade-in assistance plus 0% financing for 5 years. But I was very lucky to find the one Ranger that had everything I wanted. I searched Ford's inventory within a 100-mile radius for two months before I found the perfect truck. I wasn't willing to let this one go!
Yeah the truck I got also in so cal was the only one. Interesting we have the same MSRP but options could be different. Mine was the only Magnetic XLT 302A FX4 with 17" wheels in all.of so cal and the dealership i bought through went and got it. Also had running boards and tech package.

I ended up taking the 6050 rebates in lieu of the 0 percent financing as it was significantly cheaper that way. but looks like you got some sort of rebate and the 0 percent. It was an either or for me. My final MSRP was 31779.

Truckee Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Supercrew 4 x 4; 2015 Nissan Murano; 2019 Honda CRF 250F; 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan;
Occupation
Construction Consultant
Yeah the truck I got also in so cal was the only one. Interesting we have the same MSRP but options could be different. Mine was the only Magnetic XLT 302A FX4 with 17" wheels in all.of so cal and the dealership i bought through went and got it. Also had running boards and tech package.

I ended up taking the 6050 rebates in lieu of the 0 percent financing as it was significantly cheaper that way. but looks like you got some sort of rebate and the 0 percent. It was an either or for me. My final MSRP was 31779.
Looks like you got an amazing deal. I bought my truck in October so perhaps the rebates were different back then. And it sounds like you have the same vehicle as me (XLT, Magnetic, FX4, 302A, running boards, etc.) so I promise to stay in NorCal <g>.

Last edited:

Dropper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like you got an amazing deal. I bought my truck in October so perhaps the rebates were different back then. And it sounds like you have the same vehicle as me (XLT, Magnetic, FX4, 302A, etc.) so I promise to stay in NorCal <g>.
I sometimes head to the "State of Jefferson" but not often enough to confuse our trucks...

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I already put tires on it and sold the factory ones before I discovered what everyone else was paying. I still don't regret buying it, just feel like I got duped. Evidently MD dealers are selling tons of these things because I'm seeing them everywhere now.
Don't feel bad a lot of us early adopters paid MSRP or slightly under. You're in a good place . You will find if you cast a net wide, you'll get the deal you want. I had to travel 180 miles to find the truck I wanted and the options I wanted. Needless to say I wasn't in a very good position to ask for thousands off.

I financed .$13,000 at 3.99%. I decided to pay it off using my unused HELOC 2.5% I intend to pay off next month. Especially because I now have the title. I don't believe in taking long term loans on a house that's paid for a depreciating vehicle.

My rule growing up was not to buy a vehicle that took over 3 years to pay off Today a five-year loan is considered normal and they're even financing out to 7 years that's just crazy on a vehicle that's depreciating far more than that. I don't buy a vehicle that I cannot pay off in 3 years. Otherwise, I'll just lease it if I really want to drive a certain vehicle. Trucks not included because it hinders our ability to add our own accessories to it if we know it's a lease
Sponsored

Last edited: