What did you do to your Ranger today?

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
I hear you - my traction control is “never” on and our winter conditions aren’t that different. ?‍♂
Never shoulda bought a ford.

Naw.. Definitely wierd though. Well see how long I get out of the next set.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Took off stock exhaust. Just to put it back on because one piece isn’t the right size. ?

I died a little today

IMG_3324.png

70110476460__90A7115E-50BA-4018-BCCB-36D76A41CD7E.jpeg
You can fill that with weld! No problems!

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
I didn't do it yet... but getting ready to do a good wash and detailing, so last night I finally picked up a little Ryobi 1800 psi pressure washer at Home Depot. Foam cannon and better hose and quick connects on order from Amazon!

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
I've been using these in the upper spot near the cab and they're great. You can bake them in a cake and get them past the Warden no problem.
Just ordered them this morning. Had had them sitting in my Amazon basket for a while now as a few of the folks here have mentioned these. Also ordered a new tire gauge.

Now, I needed the gauge anyway. But I have a feeling that the warden is going to blame the Ranger for that too.

Oh, and I am going to have to get touch up paint. Yep, blue. Yea. Touch. Up. Paint. For my new Tremor. :frown:

Scratched the bed last weekend during a Lowe's and Home Depot run. :surprised: My fault. Not paying attention and in a bit of a hurry. :explode::curse::headbang::facepalm: Horrible scratch is just HUGE!!! Must be a whole 1 inch long! OMG!!! Just awful. Probably dropped the value of the truck by about $12,500. I was so distraught in the parking lot that some folks came over thinking my dog had died. Thought I was going to have to call my wife to come drive me home. But I put my big boy pants on, and got up from my prone position of hugging the floor of the truck bed while repeatedly saying "I'm sorry!" Then with the concerned strangers help stumbled myself behind the wheel. Managed to drive on home. Steering wheel in one hand kleenex in the other. :frown::crying:?? Got home and the warden freaked out wanting to know what was wrong. I couldn't catch my breath enough to speak so I just pointed at the huge awful ugly scratch.

That's when things got weird... warden muttered something. While I didn't get all of it I did hear "it's a truck" and something about "idiot." Seemed like she slammed the door a bit on her way back into the house too. I don't know. Women. Got to say, I really don't feel like I 'm getting a lot of sympathy from her about this whole scratch disaster.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Just ordered them this morning. Had had them sitting in my Amazon basket for a while now as a few of the folks here have mentioned these. Also ordered a new tire gauge.

Now, I needed the gauge anyway. But I have a feeling that the warden is going to blame the Ranger for that too.

Oh, and I am going to have to get touch up paint. Yep, blue. Yea. Touch. Up. Paint. For my new Tremor. :frown:

Scratched the bed last weekend during a Lowe's and Home Depot run. :surprised: My fault. Not paying attention and in a bit of a hurry. :explode::curse::headbang::facepalm: Horrible scratch is just HUGE!!! Must be a whole 1 inch long! OMG!!! Just awful. Probably dropped the value of the truck by about $12,500. I was so distraught in the parking lot that some folks came over thinking my dog had died. Thought I was going to have to call my wife to come drive me home. But I put my big boy pants on, and got up from my prone position of hugging the floor of the truck bed while repeatedly saying "I'm sorry!" Then with the concerned strangers help stumbled myself behind the wheel. Managed to drive on home. Steering wheel in one hand kleenex in the other. :frown::crying:?? Got home and the warden freaked out wanting to know what was wrong. I couldn't catch my breath enough to speak so I just pointed at the huge awful ugly scratch.

That's when things got weird... warden muttered something. While I didn't get all of it I did hear "it's a truck" and something about "idiot." Seemed like she slammed the door a bit on her way back into the house too. I don't know. Women. Got to say, I really don't feel like I 'm getting a lot of sympathy from her about this whole scratch disaster.
Take note that the "First One" is always the worst.....:crying:

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
We help people sell their Rangers in the easiest way possible.
I didn't do it yet... but getting ready to do a good wash and detailing, so last night I finally picked up a little Ryobi 1800 psi pressure washer at Home Depot. Foam cannon and better hose and quick connects on order from Amazon!
Good luck! Hope you get everything done today :)

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
1 year anniversary! 3900 miles, 2 trips to Dealer 1 for windshield recall the other for oil change...

No issues, and I still love this truck!

I told my wife I will be in the garage all day celebrating :)

LB
Just saw this! Happy Rangerversary, Loren!!!:party::party::turkey::turkey::turkey:

AndyMedic

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paramedic
Ready to tack on the hoops and fully weld and paint tomorrow! I prepped the metal for paint before assembly to save time later. I will just have to grind welds after. I didn’t realize when I ordered it has a rear winch plate. Looks great already.

3E6ED6F4-FE6C-4FC9-8A94-833E23B28807.jpeg

9E509E6B-A20A-47CD-98E0-C93E4D7977B7.jpeg

3EBE9133-ED2E-416E-9E60-EE35961307B5.jpeg

B78CD89B-1DCC-4691-B943-B69AFCB85A33.jpeg

75F4E97F-BAA8-4424-85B7-196FE8AF2666.jpeg

Azhang253

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Occupation
Network Engineer
@AndyMedic awesome build!! Looks great.

It’s been warm, washed the Ranger and installed my M2M grill insert. Got some tint quotes too, I’m interested in the ceramic tint to help keep the cab cooler in the summer.
9AA90A0F-972F-4DA2-81AE-10DDFD7633D2.jpeg

0B5593A2-1E67-4302-B709-BCF5E7A0A99D.jpeg

AndyMedic

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Paramedic
@AndyMedic awesome build!! Looks great.

It’s been warm, washed the Ranger and installed my M2M grill insert. Got some tint quotes too, I’m interested in the ceramic tint to help keep the cab cooler in the summer.
9AA90A0F-972F-4DA2-81AE-10DDFD7633D2.jpeg

0B5593A2-1E67-4302-B709-BCF5E7A0A99D.jpeg
Thank you!

I have ceramic tint including my windshield at 70%, you can’t really see it, and it made a big difference. I had 50% in my last vehicle in the windshield and it didn’t make it much darker, but it was a lot cooler. I’m not sure if it was better tint or the darker shade though. I could touch my dash midFlorida summer without it being hot.
Sponsored