First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Project manager
I was looking to see if my tremor had all the towing package fuses and while I had the fuse panel flipped up I took a pic. Maybe this will help. I believe you are referring to the 100 amp fuse on the right.
IMG_20220202_191041694.jpg
Dumb question but where is this fuse box? I found 3 areas, battery area flip up red cap, engine fuses which are next to the battery, under steering wheel area. Could not find these.

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Dumb question but where is this fuse box? I found 3 areas, battery area flip up red cap, engine fuses which are next to the battery, under steering wheel area. Could not find these.
These are under the main fuse box that sits between the battery and firewall. It is tricky to get unclipped and lifted up.

JalanX

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Project manager
These are under the main fuse box that sits between the battery and firewall. It is tricky to get unclipped and lifted up.
Really appreciate the answer. I saw this in the manual and didn’t want to follow their odd instructions on how to get to it if it wasn’t the right area. But now I will. Thnx!

JasonTremor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Really appreciate the answer. I saw this in the manual and didn’t want to follow their odd instructions on how to get to it if it wasn’t the right area. But now I will. Thnx!
Happy to assist. Once you get the main box lifted up, there is a plastic lid clipped over these fuses. Having a variety of different metal picks are helpful to get that lid unclipped without breaking tabs.

Mike in UT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4, Hot Pepper Red, Tow pkg, Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau cover, Rhino Liner, Lift Gate Assist, Ford black running boards
Occupation
IT technician, retired soldier (11B, 19D)

Mike in UT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4, Hot Pepper Red, Tow pkg, Extang Trifecta 2.0 Tonneau cover, Rhino Liner, Lift Gate Assist, Ford black running boards
Occupation

Mike in UT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's

ahha

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Tremor, 99 Ford Super Duty 7.3
Occupation
Self employed
Hello Benny/Levittown Ford, I’m considering purchasing the Ford performance Ranger Power Pack Calibration, #M-9603-REB

But I would also like to buy the Roush cold air intake, #422178.

If I buy both, I will not need the air filter in the Ranger Power Pack. I hate waste and spending money for things I won’t need. So, is there a package deal or credit available for buying both items from Levittown Ford?

Let me know, thanks – Andy

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts.com

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Hello Benny/Levittown Ford, I’m considering purchasing the Ford performance Ranger Power Pack Calibration, #M-9603-REB

But I would also like to buy the Roush cold air intake, #422178.

If I buy both, I will not need the air filter in the Ranger Power Pack. I hate waste and spending money for things I won’t need. So, is there a package deal or credit available for buying both items from Levittown Ford?

Let me know, thanks – Andy
Hi Andy,

I am sorry we cannot offer a credit for the filter. I will send you a coupon code you can use.

Thanks,
- Benny
Sponsored