Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XL STX SE 4x2
Occupation
machinist
Look at that beauty!
Some say the stripes look stupid, but I for one love them, especially on white.
I even wanted to buy those for my truck, before I knew they were Tremor specific.
Sponsored

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I am kind of bummed that he is not taking the time to visit all the Ranger 5G members on his route home. He's going through Oregon he should stop by and visit. LOL. La Grande is 300+ miles East from Beaverton oh well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I am kind of bummed that he is not taking the time to visit all the Ranger 5G members on his route home. He's going through Oregon he should stop by and visit. LOL. La Grande is 300+ miles East from Beaverton oh well.
Mark, This was so unexpected and we have to get back and get ready for our main trip on June 2nd. We just got into La Grande,OR and it was a really nice ride and I wish we had more time to see the areas we're going through.

NeptuneRanger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner AZ, CA, CO and WA.
Next week I'll have better pics but this will have to do for now. ?

image_2.JPG

image_3.JPG
Nice !! You will really enjoy the truck. One thing I noticed right away… this is a Northern truck looking at it with Arizona eyes.. little or no tint on passenger side glass, back panels a bit darker. In the North folks like to warm up with sun coming through glass, in the desert ? we hide from the sun ?

NeptuneRanger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Insurance Agency Owner AZ, CA, CO and WA.
Look at that beauty!
Some say the stripes look stupid, but I for one love them, especially on white.
I even wanted to buy those for my truck, before I knew they were Tremor specific.
Why not buy the stripes ? If it looks good, you feel good. You might be able to get some through a body shop connection if you can’t get them through normal channels. There is no such thing as the decal police, you aren’t a poser if you put them on. Packages are where the factories and dealers make their real money. Life is short, take a chance get the stickers.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice !! You will really enjoy the truck. One thing I noticed right away… this is a Northern truck looking at it with Arizona eyes.. little or no tint on passenger side glass, back panels a bit darker. In the North folks like to warm up with sun coming through glass, in the desert ? we hide from the sun ?
Thanks Chris. It's just factory tint right now but I already have the mobile tint guys coming on Tuesday. I'm doing 20% ceramic all around and still deciding on the windshield. I might do 90% on that.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Decided to go with the 1 inch leveling fit for the Tremor, perfect stance and won't have issues swapping the UCA's.

20230422_122007.jpg
Hey, We're twins now. ?

Spiderman.png
Sponsored