Helpful post. Really considering getting one. I know install will be a bit of a job. I did my Truxedo sentry and know there will always be some issue at some point of install. But that ends up helping you understand the system better. One vid showed the two latches at tailgate for the...
Ok thank you. Now I understand what is going on. It’s not a fast free spinning thing once broken. But sensor may start to rotate due to friction which can drag the wires lower to be compromised.
If that cheap rotting hose breaks on the engine side only, will that hose then be spinning with the fan clutch thing? If so it seems if may still take the wires with it even if zip tied to the 2 upper hoses. Those original plastic clamps are tight on that cheap hose which also hold the wires. Is...
I did that exact zip tie on the wires as a preventative step. If the hose eventually rots & breaks, could there still be an issue if you leave it broken? The wires should be held away from damage but does that hose keep anything else in place? Or would it be fine without that hose(or just left...
From my experience I have a 21 tremor and came stock with these but the LT version. I had to get one replaced by dealer & they ordered the passenger version a/tx by mistake. It had white on one side and black on the other.
Might be a dumb question but I see many that have toppers on their 5g rangers like ARE or Leer & no issues with bed. Are these trucks really not supposed to have toppers? I was going to look into one soon.
So I had a screw in rear tire sidewall. All 4 tires have 14k on them. So I put 1 new tire in rear to replace bad tire with hole & used spare that never was used on other side. So two rear tires are new and 2 fronts have 14k on them. And the spare is now a good tire with 14k on it.
Gah… they say the vin # doesn’t show the exact tire, not their fault….asking for stock factory tire for tremor came up the standard load one etc….tire they gave me has already been driven on so they can’t take it back…usual dealer stuff…they are willing to sell me a new tire using an employee...
Thanks all. Just wanted to be sure that having a passenger standard load grabber on one side of rear and LT c load grabber on other side of rear would be ok for few days of driving and sounds like it will be.
Had a screw in sidewall of rear tire. Against better judgment went to closest dealer to me, where they made mistakes in the past. They had cheapest price on gen grabber atx. Made sure with service it was oem tire for tremor. Needed one rear tire new & was going to put my spare on other side so...
My size 11 work boots would graze it so I just trimmed it down. It’s soft enough to cut with a scissors. Carefully remove and trim. One of my first “mods”.
Where I work we have a few 2023 f150’s and the headliners are all black. I really like it but I didn’t know an easy way to change it on the ranger. Figured it is what it is but interested to see what you do. Not a fan of the light beige or whatever the headliner color is on the ranger. Nothing...
Had an oil change and oil life will not reset in app. The dealer reset it in truck as I checked and drove a while but nothing changed. I then reset it again myself in the truck before a long drive and it still hasn’t reset in the app. And the ESP warranty info still is not there. Or service...
Well I guess that app does show location still. That’s a plus. But now they do not show the extended warranty info. I was told by ford that the warranty info can be seen on the website. So I logged in while I was on the phone with them & it does not show your extended warranty on the site...
I called last week when app was permanently updated & asked about the warranty info. I was told no longer on app for now and maybe they will add stuff later. It is not on ford.com either, I logged on while on phone with them & it’s not there. I was told they can see it in their system but no way...
I have read them friend. I had some specific questions to see if anyone worth more knowledge or mechanic background knows some causes. I have not seen any answers to my questions in the ones that I have read .
Love this truck & plan on having it for many years. Regarding the CDF drum issue, I watched vids on what happens & how the revised drum looks. I have ford ext warranty but as a laymen, I have some questions. Do driving habits accentuate this? Will this be an issue on all 10R80 over time or could...