First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Well I waited too long and now Stage3 raised the prices on the factionfab spacers. They now cost more than the BORA ones now. That is what I get for over thinking I guess.

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Well I waited too long and now Stage3 raised the prices on the factionfab spacers. They now cost more than the BORA ones now. That is what I get for over thinking I guess.
Man .. been there done that !

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
Man .. been there done that !
I ended up waiting it out and got them on sale from Stage3, I think the sale basically put them at the original price but snatched them up right away once the sale hit.

Now I gotta get the 1" level before the same thing happens.

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ended up waiting it out and got them on sale from Stage3, I think the sale basically put them at the original price but snatched them up right away once the sale hit.

Now I gotta get the 1" level before the same thing happens.
The RangerLift Robby 1” level for a tremor is getting installed tomorrow. Just dropped the truck off.

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
The RangerLift Robby 1” level for a tremor is getting installed tomorrow. Just dropped the truck off.
How did it come out? If all goes as planned, Robby will be installing the 1" level on mine Monday/Tomorrow.

McDeuce

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How did it come out? If all goes as planned, Robby will be installing the 1" level on mine Monday/Tomorrow.
The mechanic that does all the suspension was sick, so I took it back last night . They are doing it today. I will let you know. This is a old frame straightening, alignment, suspension place .. been there since 1932. This is where the local dealer takes work they can’t do. Kind of a cool place .. not very convient to work with but they really know their stuff. So cool you have Robby installing it! I have talked to him a few times .. super nice guy!

awd.nv

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Computers
The mechanic that does all the suspension was sick, so I took it back last night . They are doing it today. I will let you know. This is a old frame straightening, alignment, suspension place .. been there since 1932. This is where the local dealer takes work they can’t do. Kind of a cool place .. not very convient to work with but they really know their stuff. So cool you have Robby installing it! I have talked to him a few times .. super nice guy!
I have to get proper pics but Robby was awesome, if I was not time limited I am sure we would have talked a lot more than we did haha.

It was on jacks here, totally happy with it though. I asked him if I could post these pics, he was cool with it. Super cool dude. The Mav and his Yellow Ranger were sick.

PXL_20220314_164157299.jpg

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
This is my Tremor with the 1" lift from FordRangerLifts.com. The picture is caulked but my driveway right here is level and the rocker is also level. Any more lift in the front would have the cab pointing to the sky.

IMG_20211023_113209727_HDR_1.jpg
Sponsored