Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I'm an automobile lover PERIOD. I'm not a lunatic attached to one vehicle and/or brand like some people are. I wouldn't consider trading in my Ranger. I love it. BUT that doesn't mean I can't look at other vehicles and love their beauty as well :) I think the new Frontier has A LOT going for it. I had a 2016 Frontier and mine was bullet proof. I beat the absolute crap out of that thing and it kept going. My only complaint with my Ranger is the highway vibration which seemed to go away with some tweaks I made, and hopefully gone for good now that I am getting a one piece driveshaft installed on Friday. I plan to keep her for the long haul.
C5C26D71-673A-43D6-ADD1-39DE9825C39D.gif

But I did hear that cool part about the driveshaft. ?
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I'm an automobile lover PERIOD. I'm not a lunatic attached to one vehicle and/or brand like some people are. I wouldn't consider trading in my Ranger. I love it. BUT that doesn't mean I can't look at other vehicles and love their beauty as well :) I think the new Frontier has A LOT going for it. I had a 2016 Frontier and mine was bullet proof. I beat the absolute crap out of that thing and it kept going. My only complaint with my Ranger is the highway vibration which seemed to go away with some tweaks I made, and hopefully gone for good now that I am getting a one piece driveshaft installed on Friday. I plan to keep her for the long haul.
I think many of us want to hear how things go with that driveshaft...

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
If Ford released a OD green like that for the current gen Ranger Id figure out how to trade over as long as I could keep my 0% apr
You mean like this? I agree!! Love the look each year I dip mine. This will be my 3rd season doing so.

20191111_200751.jpg

20191111_200742.jpg

20191111_205918.jpg

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
You mean like this? I agree!! Love the look each year I dip mine. This will be my 3rd season doing so.

20191111_200751.jpg

20191111_200742.jpg

20191111_205918.jpg
I remember when you first posted this yes I would like even green that's lighter and a matte finish.

I just don't have patience for the dipping or the biggest thing the time I've got so many other projects going on

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I see no Ra in your future if that option is a must! LOLOL

And some of yall making fun of the Green Froniter...
ranger_and_22_frontier.jpg
To be clear, I wasn't making fun. I'm excited to see a company offer a green truck. I'd have bought a green ranger had it been available at the time.

cnj

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Crewcab STX 4x4
I owned a 1997 Nissan Truck (used to be called the "Hardbody"?) and a 2008 Titan. Up until 6 months ago, the wife had a 2012 Infiniti G37 (also a Nissan product). All were excellent with no problems ever. I love my Ranger, but if I was looking right now, the new Frontier is the only other mid-sized truck I would consider.

Azriq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT SUPERCREW, 1966 FORD MUSTANG 331 STROKER, 2010 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS
For me, it's pretty black and white.....or should I say Red, White and Blue? I personally wouldn't even consider a foreign branded vehicle. I know some will try to rationalize (guilt?) and point out they are "built" in America. HUGE difference between "foreign car final assembly" and a American built/owned vehicle. That being said, let me log off on my foreign made computer and call my wife on my (who knows where) Apple phone....sadly lol.
flag.png

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
For me, it's pretty black and white.....or should I say Red, White and Blue? I personally wouldn't even consider a foreign branded vehicle. I know some will try to rationalize (guilt?) and point out they are "built" in America. HUGE difference between "foreign car final assembly" and a American built/owned vehicle. That being said, let me log off on my foreign made computer and call my wife on my (who knows where) Apple phone....sadly lol.
flag.png
Ill join your club. I never bought or owned a Foreign vehicle. My dad, cousin, and my Grandfather never bought or owned a foreign vehicle. I will never buy one unless its an American brand. I know all vehicle are frankensteins now, but the point for me is patriotic. Its just how I am and built. I drove many foreign vehicles for work and so forth and love all vehicles around the world. Its a personal choice and if that leaves me out, then so be it. I started off as a Chevy guy then went to Dodge when the Viper came out. Dodge had balls and would try anything and that is something I liked about them. When I moved to the Philippines I bought my first Ford. This is not the First Ford Ive owned, but my first Ford purchase. Chevy is trash now and days and Dodge, well Im not sure whats going on with them. They are still crazy though. Sense Ive been here Ive bought 3 Fords, the Everest being my latest. Even in a foreign country Im still buying an American brand. :flag:

pdbwest

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
This interior was awesome. This is from a SV, the PRO-X and 4X have nicer seats with embroidered seats in orange stitching, and a 9 inch high-def screen. This is a MAJOR upgrade, and I have to be honest, its a bit nicer than the Ranger!

Ok, enough posts on the Frontier. I seriously might consider trading. It would be about a $3,000 upgrade. Have to think it out.

int.png
I like the new frontier alot...interior is way better than the Ranger. If Nissan got its act together and released them two years ago they would have had my money forsure!

Paul

silverflash

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ranger XL loaded
Occupation
stuff
I dunno. I had a titan pro4x before the ranger. A 2020. It was just too fat for the lane- my fiances words. It was a nice truck. Baja storm color. Just too large for my needs. I would have looked at the new frontier if they had been out then but they weren't. And the old ones weren't my thing. Now if the old style had the 4.0 still, maybe. I have that in my 07 xterra I have owned since new in 2006. Rock solid. I like my ranger. The frontier redo is still new. Maybe in a few years or 5 when I am near end of warranty I will check one out. So far, love my turbo Fiona.

phxpaul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I drove a 2022 Nissan Frontier today. I have to say, i'm impressed. On a 30 mile highway test
drive, I ended up with 24.9mpg. This was the Pro-X (aka FX2 in Ford logo)
MSRP $35,550

ranger_and_22_frontier.jpg
The Pro4X (V6) gets the worst gas mileage of the midsize trucks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.