TFLT: Toyota Tacoma Sales Decline in July, Frontier and Ridgeline Improve

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
TFLT: Toyota Tacoma Sales Decline in July, Frontier and Ridgeline Improve (Sales Report)

July monthly truck sales are in for the United States, and the Toyota Tacoma is again showing a monthly decline in sales.

The Tacoma is still the midsize truck sales leader in the United States, but its sales growth has slowed down significantly. Toyota’s midsize truck is down -6.5% in July 2019 versus July of last year. The Tacoma is still 3.0% up in year-to-date results.

Toyota Tacoma Sales

TFLT.png

We have the sales results for the Toyota, Nissan, and Honda. Ford, GM, and Ram have switched to a quarterly sales reporting schedule.

The Nissan Frontier and Honda Ridgeline sales represent a fraction of Tacoma sales, but they did improve in sales over July 2018.

The 2020 Tacoma is getting a few updates. Check out the video below of the Tacoma TRD Pro first drive that goes over all the changes.
Sponsored

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I leased a CRV for the wife at the local Honda Dealer. I was able to test drive a Ridgeline while waiting. I have to say it feels like an "executives truck" Felt like I should be wearing a suit....Very nice. Rides like butter. Probably best for those that don't need a real "boxed frame truck"

DBaz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Not that the Tacoma has a real boxed frame like the Hilux...or the Ranger.
Sponsored