Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

CarbonTremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor, 04 Jaguar XJR, 21 Bronco Sport
Funny I just finished watching that tfl episode. I much prefer our rangers & drivetrain over the na v6. . Love the torque and potential of our little turbo 4

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
After just driving the Bronco off road today there's no comparison to any pickup, not even the Ranger. I love my Ranger but the Bronco with the Sasquatch and Bilstein shocks just glide over bumps and washboards. My girlfriend who was in the back seat said even she was impressed how well it road. Ford hit a home run with these! I ordered mine with the 2.3 but after driving the v6 twin turbo it's a must have. Now if they can just get them out there more will be able to experience how great they are.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
After just driving the Bronco off road today there's no comparison to any pickup, not even the Ranger. I love my Ranger but the Bronco with the Sasquatch and Bilstein shocks just glide over bumps and washboards. My girlfriend who was in the back seat said even she was impressed how well it road. Ford hit a home run with these! I ordered mine with the 2.3 but after driving the v6 twin turbo it's a must have. Now if they can just get them out there more will be able to experience how great they are.
I know the wait is hard, but dang the set up the Bronco has is really good. The amount of control and options you have to tackle situations is on point.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I know the wait is hard, but dang the set up the Bronco has is really good. The amount of control and options you have to tackle situations is on point.
Ford had several off road racers involved with the design of this. Very smart on their part to have those directly in the sport designing this than some pencil pusher who's never been off road in his life. The trail turn assist was super cool. You can actually spin around using about 1/3 throttle with ease. The front facing camera is the best when you're climbing a steep incline you can see over the ridge with it. Nice because you're aware of any rocks, washouts or even anther vehicle on the other side.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
So the bait worked. Smart of Ford to let you play with your toy to revitalize some interest over the poor launch. Good to know it’s a beast off-road too, not too surprised though. I’d be more surprised if it didn’t handle well off-road. V6 turbo ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So the bait worked. Smart of Ford to let you play with your toy to revitalize some interest over the poor launch. Good to know it’s a beast off-road too, not too surprised though. I’d be more surprised if it didn’t handle well off-road. V6 turbo ?
Yes their marketing gets an A+! I was pretty down and bummed about the whole mess/launch but this was a good experience to get out there and see how they drive. I did drive one at the dealership back in July and while nice on road there's nothing like taking it out where it belongs. The v6 is going to be so much fun! Gotta watch out for the popo...... :stop:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Yes their marketing gets an A+! I was pretty down and bummed about the whole mess/launch but this was a good experience to get out there and see how they drive. I did drive one at the dealership back in July and while nice on road there's nothing like taking it out where it belongs. The v6 is going to be so much fun! Gotta watch out for the popo...... :stop:
? ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I can only imagine what a Livernois performance tune will be like in it. :shock:

Smokey and the Bandit.jpg
I would love to see a fully performance modded bronco that roars with a downpipe, cai and exhaust.. But then you wouldn’t see any wildlife on your adventures ?

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I can only imagine what a Livernois performance tune will be like in it. :shock:

Smokey and the Bandit.jpg
Forgot to mention, going up hell's gate with a BOV. Hissing as you climb :crackup:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

DrPep

First Name
Pepijn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST, VW Golf, Ranger, Indian Scout, Beta RRS
Occupation
Research
I'm excited about the option to combine the V6 with a manual gearbox - the only reason I originally ordered the 2.3 was so I could get the manual transmission. Although I also ordered the 2 door, which was before I knew we were going to have our second kid next year. I guess I'll spend some time with B&P to see what's what once it becomes available for MY22. In the meantime I'll have some fun with the Tremor, and leave the black diamond trails for my Beta (dirt bike).
Sponsored