New Product - Morimoto XB LED Replacement Headlights

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
But, like, can you NOT have all that start up sequence and dancing lights stuff? Like even order without all of that for a lower price? Or, as a less ideal alternative, simply turn it off? I love a nice looking turn signal, but I don't need a light show. I love a nice, bright LED headlight, but I don't need it to sequence... ever. I just want it to turn on and off, stay sealed, not fade, be bright, and LAST.

I firmly don't like that show-off stuff on any car, even if OEM. Cheesy. It's a Ranger, not a Maybach.
Sponsored

mariojd

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor 2021 Overland Build
Occupation
Sales Manager
Hi

I learned than Morimoto will start soon a pre-order list for the first 50 headlights units, please if somebody knows about it please, post the info on this tread

Thank you !

Ranger8729

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Ranger & 2019 Ranger
Apparently the release date has been pushed back AGAIN. I was told by customer service that a June-July launch (see above) was planned, but I just emailed Monday and the response was just "3rd quarter."

The next update to the truck will probably be out before these will be released. It has gotten ridiculous.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco
Morimoto has approved the design and the new XB headlights are being sent to production. Pre-ordering will likely start in September based on my conversation with them this morning. If you look back at other headlight pre-orders with them, you can anticipate the lights to actually be available 2-3 months thereafter.

mariojd

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Tremor 2021 Overland Build
Occupation
Sales Manager
Morimoto has approved the design and the new XB headlights are being sent to production. Pre-ordering will likely start in September based on my conversation with them this morning. If you look back at other headlight pre-orders with them, you can anticipate the lights to actually be available 2-3 months thereafter.
I cloud not wait and installed AlphaRex Luxx headlights. $890 including LEDs no bad, the performance is excellent and they worked fine since a month ago

2A8E80DD-0314-499D-81FE-2CA325594B79_1_201_a.jpeg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
The new Morimoto lights are coming! Released today for pre-ordering, these are going to be awesome.

Retail Pricing - $1350

Now the downside, these will not be available until the November, possibly December timeline.

mVaQA16.jpg

VY1uKIQ.jpg

QPkbKqc.jpg

SILK

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Crew Cab Sport, 2018 Santa Cruz Tallboy
Occupation
IT Director
The downside is not the wait. The downside is that damn price tag.
The new Morimoto lights are coming! Released today for pre-ordering, these are going to be awesome.

Retail Pricing - $1350

Now the downside, these will not be available until the November, possibly December timeline.

mVaQA16.jpg

VY1uKIQ.jpg

QPkbKqc.jpg

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
The downside is not the wait. The downside is that damn price tag.
Well we can probably help a bit there, but we're seeing prices going up across the vast majority of automotive companies these days. Everything is getting more expensive unfortunately.

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I cloud not wait and installed AlphaRex Luxx headlights. $890 including LEDs no bad, the performance is excellent and they worked fine since a month ago

2A8E80DD-0314-499D-81FE-2CA325594B79_1_201_a.jpeg
Totally agree. Too little, too late, too too much, too bad. Alpha’s look great and are more reasonably priced.
Sponsored