First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
I was hoping to update to SYNC 3.4 this morning, but apparently my Ranger is up to date. It's a 2019 Lariat 501A. Does anyone have an idea when SYNC 3.4 might be available again?
Sponsored

UofMEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Escape Hybrid,18' Fusion Hybrid
I was hoping to update to SYNC 3.4 this morning, but apparently my Ranger is up to date. It's a 2019 Lariat 501A. Does anyone have an idea when SYNC 3.4 might be available again?
Later this weekend or early next week. I thought they were going to push some fixes this weekend, at least for MY20 updates missing the voice pack, so that might be why it's down at the moment. Do you have Nav or Non-Nav?

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Later this weekend or early next week. I thought they were going to push some fixes this weekend, at least for MY20 updates missing the voice pack, so that might be why it's down at the moment. Do you have Nav or Non-Nav?
I have Nav. Isn't navigation part of the 501A package?

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Climate disappeared on mine but oddly after changing splash screen it Bronco or Explorer it back. I changed the 3 options mentioned prior did nothing but the splash screen did it.
I was just going through the test settings and I don't have Bronco or Explorer in the list. Are you using ForScan to change?

UofMEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Escape Hybrid,18' Fusion Hybrid

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard
That looks like the map update. That needs a license. The core software doesn't though.

I still have my flash drive and will compare and update. Do you know if the license is per VIN?

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Got my climate back with FORscan. Super easy. I have a tune, so I had to enter my PCM serial, but I had that saved to my phone. In order to get things to show, I had to temporarily change my theme (I chose Ford GT) and they appeared. I changed back though, because I think stock night mode 3.4 is a good match for the graphics in the instrument panel display, though Ford GT is sexy and minimalist. I did change my splash to Ford Performance though. The Cobra with the carbon background looks nice. I may try Ford GT again, because it is a nice two color black and white in night mode and medium blue and white in day. Just don't like the mismatch with the center display in color...

TORQUERULES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
BTW, I enabled Climate Domain, and the two Climate Icons (recirc, etc...).

Sticking with the default Ford Classic theme. Best match for the Ranger IMHO. Keeping the Ford Performance start splash screen because it adds a little customization. The screen on off is still the default Ford logo, so it's kind of a nice mix.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Favorite new feature: Waze guidance in the right hand instrument cluster nav screen. Of course, now I'm not getting song titles in the entertainment screen. :rolleyes:

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
Favorite new feature: Waze guidance in the right hand instrument cluster nav screen. Of course, now I'm not getting song titles in the entertainment screen. :rolleyes:
Can you take a pic of how that looks like? I’m curious

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Got my climate back with FORscan. Super easy. I have a tune, so I had to enter my PCM serial, but I had that saved to my phone. In order to get things to show, I had to temporarily change my theme (I chose Ford GT) and they appeared. I changed back though, because I think stock night mode 3.4 is a good match for the graphics in the instrument panel display, though Ford GT is sexy and minimalist. I did change my splash to Ford Performance though. The Cobra with the carbon background looks nice. I may try Ford GT again, because it is a nice two color black and white in night mode and medium blue and white in day. Just don't like the mismatch with the center display in color...
How are you changing the theme in Forscan? I can change the splash screen, where is the change theme at?
Sponsored