How long did it take to get your FordPass Rewards Points?

How long did it take for you to get your 42k points?

• Total voters

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
My Fordpass points were available on the SAME DAY of purchase. I don't get why everyone's is taking so long.

Now I've got something interesting. I've been paying for my oil changes with Fordpass points but they have not been deducting them ever. In fact I get them added on for the value of the oil change, and then I got some added on for the value of service of our other Ford.

Started with 42,000 or whatever it was. Had 4 oil changes so far. I have 45,000 Fordpass points now. Going to just stop using them now to be fair. Maybe my account is broken, or maybe they somehow linked me to a different account that doesn't work right or something which might explain how I got my points say day of purchase. But I'm pretty sure I used up all my points and maybe then some.
The dealer must have input them manually. Seriously doubt FORD added that quick.
Sponsored

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Yup I am a cheap date. ?

Trust me I hate the thought of being tracked all the time but it's inevitable in todays society. I mean your phone and computer are tracking you, every store has cameras you cant get away from it! So there's just certain things in life now I try not to stress over and this is one of them. Unless you're totally off the grid someone somewhere knows where you are and what you're doing. At least I have $210.00 of free accessories to show for it.
Piece by piece, bit by bit.....

Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death.jpg

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
My Fordpass points were available on the SAME DAY of purchase. I don't get why everyone's is taking so long.

Now I've got something interesting. I've been paying for my oil changes with Fordpass points but they have not been deducting them ever. In fact I get them added on for the value of the oil change, and then I got some added on for the value of service of our other Ford.

Started with 42,000 or whatever it was. Had 4 oil changes so far. I have 45,000 Fordpass points now. Going to just stop using them now to be fair. Maybe my account is broken, or maybe they somehow linked me to a different account that doesn't work right or something which might explain how I got my points say day of purchase. But I'm pretty sure I used up all my points and maybe then some.
Oh, HELL no. I would keep getting the oil changes, but that's just me

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Oh, HELL no. I would keep getting the oil changes, but that's just me
Tempting, considering what high pressure sales dicks they are. When my wife's Ford was in for something, the tires have a ton of tread but yet the service report says "it's critical you need new tires immediately!" Then they tried to sell some "injector cleaning service" and after a few questions it became clear they are just dumping some shit in the gas tank and charging $200 for it. Idiots... It's fun knowing they are too dumb to realize that they are giving away free oil changes.

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I'm not all into the 'tracking thing' but I did want the GPS to work to locate the truck for insurance purposes. Don't know if they are combined.
The FordPass app has a window that shows where the vehicle is even without factory GPS.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
The FordPass app has a window that shows where the vehicle is even without factory GPS.
That's because the app uses the GPS in your phone. If you don't use the app, don't get the GPS in the truck... and turn off your phone, you are inconcognito.

dmenace1

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4
Occupation
OTR Driver
I purchased my Ranger last Tuesday, reward points was added 5 days later.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Received thank you email and rewards points within 3 days of my purchase of the truck.

ksuds49

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor & 2005 Land Rover LR3
Occupation
Do things for peoples
Purchased Friday...received points Wednesday...

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
The dealer must be giving your points if you guys are getting them that early.

FordPass reps state specifically "at leat 30 days, and can take up to 60" for them to be added "AUTOMATICALLY"......

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
I had to look at my Ford Pass app to find the notification of when I got mine. It was less than a week after purchase. I set up the app the same day I bought it.
Anyone know how long the points stay..I heard only a year......any truth to that? I can get 4 oil changes out of that

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Anyone know how long the points stay..I heard only a year......any truth to that? I can get 4 oil changes out of that
I've heard that too but I have a balance of 12,000 and it's going on 2 years.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Got them within 48 hours, pretty incredible when dealership said up to 30 days.

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Here is what their FAQ says:
https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordpass-rewards/faq.html

FordPass Rewards Point balances expire and are forfeited when a member has not earned Points, redeemed Points or fulfilled a reward earned through FordPass Rewards for 365 consecutive calendar days. App usage does not qualify as activity needed to keep Points from expiring. To help in these uncertain times, expiration of FordPass Rewards Points has been extended to December 31, 2021, for Points earned prior to January, 2021. Points earned after January 1, 2021 will expire at the 365-day mark with no other activity.
Sponsored