RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
I agree. I think that's why I thought the westin bumpers looked good.

Are those bumpers for the Australian rangers? They look pretty awesome
Yea
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Love the ADD Stealth. Great lines and low profile
That really is a sharp looking bumper. Very subtle design - really lives up to its name. And that plate holder looks like it might also be stealth when it comes to the 407 toll cameras - bonus!

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
So I was set on the ARB bumper but long story short, I ended up ordering the Pro Mod today with diode dynamics light bar. Pretty stoked! 2nd choice ain't a bad thing at all (only real bummer is no winch mount). I'll post some pics once I get it installed in a couple weeks.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
What made you change your mind?
So I was set on the ARB bumper but long story short, I ended up ordering the Pro Mod today with diode dynamics light bar. Pretty stoked! 2nd choice ain't a bad thing at all (only real bummer is no winch mount). I'll post some pics once I get it installed in a couple weeks.

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
What made you change your mind?
Well the long story is the dealership shop was kinda giving me the run around on getting the bumper saying it was on back order and stuff (I called ARB and its not). I wanted to go through them to use my ford points to help with the price. I also could just order it and get my local 4x4 shop to do the install but it was gonna cost around 2200 bucks not including the install or the winch.

So then today I found the complete pro mod set up including the light bar for around 1000 bucks and just pulled the trigger. I'm sure the ARB summit is worth the extra 1000 bucks but I'll put that towards new rims and tires. ?‍♂

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Well the long story is the dealership shop was kinda giving me the run around on getting the bumper saying it was on back order and stuff (I called ARB and its not). I wanted to go through them to use my ford points to help with the price. I also could just order it and get my local 4x4 shop to do the install but it was gonna cost around 2200 bucks not including the install or the winch.

So then today I found the complete pro mod set up including the light bar for around 1000 bucks and just pulled the trigger. I'm sure the ARB summit is worth the extra 1000 bucks but I'll put that towards new rims and tires. ?‍♂
Got to love it when places want to be a pain in the ass on things. But I do understand.

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Got to love it when places want to be a pain in the ass on things. But I do understand.
Yeah, I called them to order the bumper last month and they havent responded to my calls to check on the status. Oh well it wasn't meant to be.

armoredpig

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Occupation
Nurse
You're gonna love the pro mod bumper. It was my second choice behind the upcoming shrockworks bumper or the ARB bumper (I've got a thing for grille protection).

But all said and done, I couldn't be happier with my choice. Now you're going to want a new skid plate. I went with the westin skid, but I think the ARB or AFN skid would look even nicer.

20201204_085430.jpg

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
You're gonna love the pro mod bumper. It was my second choice behind the upcoming shrockworks bumper or the ARB bumper (I've got a thing for grille protection).

But all said and done, I couldn't be happier with my choice. Now you're going to want a new skid plate. I went with the westin skid, but I think the ARB or AFN skid would look even nicer.

20201204_085430.jpg
Is the skid plate for looks or does the fx4 one not work with it?

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger

20201204_085430.jpg
Yeah I also have a thing for grille protection in case any deers wanna test their luck lol. But you cant really beat the price on these promods.

Your truck looks so sick! Kinda a glimpse on what my truck will look like (also magnetic and also have amber light bar). I'll probably get the led grille lights too. Well be twins.

I wish I would've known about the skid plate as I bought the westin along with the bumper. Too bad you cant just use the stock ones. I like those.
Sponsored