Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Did you end up using these? I am going to be installing my ARB bumper next weekend. Would like a simple solution for the fogs.
Yes! I cut the ends off and connected them to the fogs, and then plugged into the stock harness on the truck. The only issue I'm having is the fogs aren't the brightest. The LED on the board are not all lighting up, only the center one on each fog lights. From what I understand this may be an ARB thing with how much voltage it gets from the Ranger. But who knows!?!? I will eventually test them direct to 12v, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Scooter

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
------2011 Ford Ranger XL 2.3L Manual Scab
Occupation
--Machinist
Someone knows how to use the right tools. Love the use of the cherry picker and vernier's.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Someone knows how to use the right tools. Love the use of the cherry picker and vernier's.
I got lucky when I went to put mine on. I have a friend with a lift in his garage, so we put the bumper on an utility cart and moved the truck up and down until we were at the perfect height. Then all we had to do was roll the cart forward and bolt up the bumper!
2020-07-18 18.54.32.jpg

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
I got lucky when I went to put mine on. I have a friend with a lift in his garage, so we put the bumper on an utility cart and moved the truck up and down until we were at the perfect height. Then all we had to do was roll the cart forward and bolt up the bumper!
2020-07-18 18.54.32.jpg
I like it! I will be installing this at the shop I used to work for and will likely be doing the exact same thing, haha.

Also, side note. Just realized I am copying you on the NSW plate...

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I like it! I will be installing this at the shop I used to work for and will likely be doing the exact same thing, haha.

Also, side note. Just realized I am copying you on the NSW plate...
Cool! I have another NSW plate a buddy of my just north of Sydney sent me that I need to swap onto the truck. It has authentic outback dirt on it!

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good luck and holler if you have any other questions.
Just thought of something. Did you do new springs up front? My Toyota friends are all telling me I need toget new springs with the added weight. With my winch, I believe I am adding about 200 pounds.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just thought of something. Did you do new springs up front? My Toyota friends are all telling me I need toget new springs with the added weight. With my winch, I believe I am adding about 200 pounds.
I did the Eibach ProTruck kit with the springs and struts up front. I installed the kit set to 3.75" of lift up front and saw about 1/4" of drop with the weight of the bumper and warn winch.

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Appreciate the input! I am wondering if the Eibach 3” with springs will be enough.

Also, you wouldn’t happen to have an image of the back of the fog light assembly? I have a set ofDiode Dynamics yellow SS3s in my factory fog light holes and am wonderingI could make them work with the bumper.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate the input! I am wondering if the Eibach 3” with springs will be enough.

Also, you wouldn’t happen to have an image of the back of the fog light assembly? I have a set ofDiode Dynamics yellow SS3s in my factory fog light holes and am wonderingI could make them work with the bumper.
Funny you ask! No, I don't have a photo of the backs. But there is a company that makes a relatively inexpensive bracket to fit different fogs into the ARB buckets. I'll have to dig it up for you.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Here you go:
https://www.paranoidfabrications.co...epbzNoFD-sip0hj9OlkDzLh7Ph1RfmrBgkTTaEdPTwIL4

I don't know if that's going to help you or not with your fogs. It might! There is a drop down to select a Diode Dynamics fog bracket!
IMG_0943_1024x1024.jpg