OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
That a reasonable assumption,as it definitely ain’t no Roo bar lol
Lol luckily in the states we don't got animals that'll try to square up and give you a 2 piece to the jaw. Roos are tuff!
Sponsored

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
This the third ARB bar I’ve run on my fourby’s. I’ve got the side rails, too. Nothing ARB ever disappoints.

34F111B7-115B-4CFA-BB92-B51607414362.jpeg

2D702313-C222-4668-A8CC-A99D36638A6B.jpeg

2C3C9D91-11EB-43F6-A081-647D567B7B25.jpeg

009D3F41-42C6-41CE-B0E6-80F6E6786565.jpeg
That's such a sick build man

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
For the ARB, did you guys all took out your front crash bars? (It'd probably look funny if you didnt) I like that you can keep the stock skid plate on, mines black so it works out.

Also, I plan on getting a winch later down the line, do they come with anything that would cover the mount hole?

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
For the ARB, did you guys all took out your front crash bars? (It'd probably look funny if you didnt) I like that you can keep the stock skid plate on, mines black so it works out.

Also, I plan on getting a winch later down the line, do they come with anything that would cover the mount hole?
From the looks of it @RangerVA put the front license plate over it. If you state does not require a front plate you could do the same with a cool decrotive plate.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Gotta hate them dickhead deers. I'm definitely leaning towards getting the ARB. Just wanna do the proper research before throwing out 1800 plus installation fees cause I dont trust myself putting on a bumper lol
I'm not sure what part of New Mexico you live in but for the areas i have driven in(sout west and central north) I have seen deer so the ARB would most likely be your best bet. Also you get a lot of extra clearance in the front with it like other front bumpers.

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
I'm not sure what part of New Mexico you live in but for the areas i have driven in(sout west and central north) I have seen deer so the ARB would most likely be your best bet. Also you get a lot of extra clearance in the front with it like other front bumpers.
Yeah I see them enough especially when I'm traveling to CO on those 2 lane highways. That's why I started looking to replace the front bumpers and it sent me down this rabbit hole. I couldn't decide so this thread helps. Probably gonna get the ARB in a few months. Couple of extra hundred bucks seems worth it

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase

Yes, crash bars removed. The OEM skid plate I will eventually replace with the ARB. The OEM leaves too much open space at the sides.

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Yes, crash bars removed. The OEM skid plate I will eventually replace with the ARB. The OEM leaves too much open space at the sides.
Thanks for the info!

Last question (I hope), how did you wire your spot lights on the bar? Are you using the control they provided? I'm hoping to just get the IPF driving lights and hopefully the shop can wire them to the brights settings or the fog light button.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

The ARAB bumper comes with provisions for mounting a winch or going without, and mounting a front plate or going without. They provide block off plates should you not be running a winch. They even provide filler caps to block off the parking sensor holes if you don't need them. The provided kit for the adaptive cruise control was pretty need too! They really thought of everything with this bumper!

OP
OP
tpham23

tpham23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
The ARAB bumper comes with provisions for mounting a winch or going without, and mounting a front plate or going without. They provide block off plates should you not be running a winch. They even provide filler caps to block off the parking sensor holes if you don't need them. The provided kit for the adaptive cruise control was pretty need too! They really thought of everything with this bumper!
Sweet! Thanks man that really clears up everything

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
If it were me I'd go Westin with how my truck looks now. If I were going to delete the bed and do one of those flatbed kits, I'd go with the ARB. With just the ARB in the front I think it'll look stupid.

DrewKD88

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
Have you considered the Warn Ascent with Pre-Runner Bars? Lower profile than the ARB but still has good protection. Just throwing it out there
Sponsored