Fox 2.0 Coilovers & Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks Available for Pre-Order!

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 Magnetic Gray 2017 Raptor Avalanche Gray
How much lift in the front? How about the rear, if you lifted the rear at all what did you use?
Unfortunately I forgot to measure before I took it in, but I believe it's appx 3" in the front. I did not lift the rear, just replaced the shocks.
Sponsored

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m envious, wow! Looks great and the ride height is exactly how I would want it, what offset and backspacing are the rims and did you use a spacer?
Appreciate it. The wheels are a Ranger specific design from Icon. They're hub centric, 5.75" backspace/25mm offset. I did not use any spacers...

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks great! Did it remove some of the "bounciness" that most people feel?
Absolutely, everything is dampened very nicely now. Couldn't be happier with the ride....

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your truck looks awesome! Nicely done.

I am installing my Fox kit tomorrow. A couple questions for you:
Is that the preset 3” height or did you adjust at all?

Did you do UCA’s also or just stock with the coil overs?

Any issues getting the alignment back in spec?

And last, are those 265/70/17 tires on there?

Thanks!
Thanks. In order. Factory UCA's. No issues with alignment at all, tech said everything setup very well. And yes they are.

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Thanks, I bought the kit from you guys. Love the Ridge Grapplers, have had them on other trucks as well and have been very pleased.
Thanks for your business!

Let us know if you need anything else.

Vermonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
Thanks. In order. Factory UCA's. No issues with alignment at all, tech said everything setup very well. And yes they are.
Thanks! can't wait to get this mounted up tomorrow on my own truck. I was questioning my 265/65/18 tire choice, but I think it will be just right after seeing yours, and I won't have to worry about rubbing.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
So what is the maximum height that these front coilers can be set to? It appears they could go up more than the typical 3". If a person did different UCA's and raised the rear a small amount, could you go 3.5-4" higher than stock?

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So what is the maximum height that these front coilers can be set to? It appears they could go up more than the typical 3". If a person did different UCA's and raised the rear a small amount, could you go 3.5-4" higher than stock?
Yes, they come preset at 3" and there was still a good bit of thread left to rotate the collar. I would imagine you could go up at least another inch if you wanted.....

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant
Yes, they come preset at 3" and there was still a good bit of thread left to rotate the collar. I would imagine you could go up at least another inch if you wanted.....
Have you driven other Fox equipped trucks like a Raptor or TRD Pro Tacoma? Curious to know if you think the ride is similar to either of those.

ecoop

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I own a 2017 Raptor as well. My initial impressions are that the Ranger rides very similar with the Fox kit. Mind you I've only had it on for a week, but I'm VERY impressed with it so far......
Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 9.57.48 PM.png

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Accountant
Yes, I own a 2017 Raptor as well. My initial impressions are that the Ranger rides very similar with the Fox kit. Mind you I've only had it on for a week, but I'm VERY impressed with it so far......
Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 9.57.48 PM.png
Very nice. Thanks for the info!

Vermonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
Installed the kit today. Finished late, so no good photos to share yet (they will come soon!)

Thrilled might be an understatement. Yes, it looks great and was just the level look I was hoping for. But more importantly the ride and handling is exceptional. On road manners are far better. Still comfortable and smooth, but much less "floaty" and boat like. I had found the stock ride very soft and the dampening lacking, lots of side to side roll. With the new coilovers and rear shocks it still has a very smooth ride in town, but no more wallowing and rolling suspension. No major experiments off road this evening, but I can say some higher speed forest service road explorations were very positive as well... far more controlled, better able to handle washboard and small whoops than stock, and the truck stayed flat and predictable in corners.

Overall, it is remarkably comfortable still, but feels far more controlled and predictable as well as capable. I am thrilled with the purchase and the result.

Thanks to Stage 3 Motorsports, Jason and Lou. Great company providing great product and service!

OP
OP
Jason@Stage3

Jason@Stage3

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Installed the kit today. Finished late, so no good photos to share yet (they will come soon!)

Thrilled might be an understatement. Yes, it looks great and was just the level look I was hoping for. But more importantly the ride and handling is exceptional. On road manners are far better. Still comfortable and smooth, but much less "floaty" and boat like. I had found the stock ride very soft and the dampening lacking, lots of side to side roll. With the new coilovers and rear shocks it still has a very smooth ride in town, but no more wallowing and rolling suspension. No major experiments off road this evening, but I can say some higher speed forest service road explorations were very positive as well... far more controlled, better able to handle washboard and small whoops than stock, and the truck stayed flat and predictable in corners.

Overall, it is remarkably comfortable still, but feels far more controlled and predictable as well as capable. I am thrilled with the purchase and the result.

Thanks to Stage 3 Motorsports, Jason and Lou. Great company providing great product and service!
We're glad it made such a huge difference. We're pretty pumped to get our set on our Ranger.

Let us know if you need anything else!

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
@ecoop,
Can you post a shot from the back or front view instead of the side, I want to see how much the tires stick out. I’m seriously considering those rims but in a different color.
Sponsored