Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 5.0L
Occupation
Web Team Overlord
Our 2019 Ranger got a lot more capable over the last couple of weeks, and the cornerstone of that newfound capability is a Fox Stage 1 Performance Package that includes a set of 2019 Ranger Fox 2.0 Coilovers and a set of 2019 Ranger Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks. Our install video is now up on our YouTube Channel.

The Fox coilovers and shocks are awesome. They're a great all-rounder that provide nice on-road handling and pretty good off-road performance. Like most 2.0s, they are general-purpose, so if you're going to really rip around off-road then you may want to jump to 2.5s. Still, the 2.0s are a great choice for anyone looking for a general upgrade.

Sponsored

Rangerado

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-350
Occupation
Harvester of Pain
Vehicle Showcase
Our 2019 Ranger got a lot more capable over the last couple of weeks, and the cornerstone of that newfound capability is a Fox Stage 1 Performance Package that includes a set of 2019 Ranger Fox 2.0 Coilovers and a set of 2019 Ranger Fox 2.0 Rear Shocks. Our install video is now up on our YouTube Channel.

The Fox coilovers and shocks are awesome. They're a great all-rounder that provide nice on-road handling and pretty good off-road performance. Like most 2.0s, they are general-purpose, so if you're going to really rip around off-road then you may want to jump to 2.5s. Still, the 2.0s are a great choice for anyone looking for a general upgrade.

Glad to see a coilover that allows 0” lift. Does the travel change or is it the same overall?

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I like that they are adjustable. I want a little slope fwd so that I’m level when towing. 2” is about right IMO.

j0shm1lls

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger SCrew Lariat FX4 Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Nice install vid - I don't know why but I always enjoy stuff like this so much. I'm contemplating swapping out my 3.5" BDS lift for Fox Coilovers, just trying to decide if I should wait for the 2.5s or hope that the 2.0s lift the front high enough without having to put too much preload on the springs.