First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger 4x4 STX Special Edition,
Occupation
Aircraft Master Mechanic
Weird.. I did stop by our local Ford dealer in Northern Northern CA and they have 4 Rangers on the lot. 2 supercabs and 2 supercrews All Lariats starting at $42,000 ?
I followed for a while the Inventory at Corning Ford in NorCal. They have all the time plenty of Lariats and 4 doors Rangers, prices 40 k +. Standard models like the XL or STX are sold within days, special if they are 4x4 ! I had big time luck to watch when they unloaded a new delivery in Januray with the 2021 model at the Dealer. I walked the next day in and bought one of the trucks.

The truck has everything I wanted. And was way way cheaper then the rest in the lot.

Keep your eyes open !
Sponsored

OP
OP
MTB-BRUH

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
I followed for a while the Inventory at Corning Ford in NorCal. They have all the time plenty of Lariats and 4 doors Rangers, prices 40 k +. Standard models like the XL or STX are sold within days, special if they are 4x4 ! I had big time luck to watch when they unloaded a new delivery in Januray with the 2021 model at the Dealer. I walked the next day in and bought one of the trucks.

The truck has everything I wanted. And was way way cheaper then the rest in the lot.

Keep your eyes open !
Ya Corning Ford is good. Wish I would’ve bought there instead of crown motors but I got a good deal so all good

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Got an email from the manager of the dealer where I bought my XLT - they’re looking to buy used vehicles. There used to be a time when you could hardly get a dealer to consign a used vehicle, let alone buy it from you.

I called my sales guy and he said they’re crying for F-150s right now and they’re buying all the “like new” used full-size trucks they can. He said he’d give me a call when the availability of new Rangers gets scarce. Hmm, maybe I can time it and drive away in a full-size Bronco for loose change.

1618917359496.png

brockdog12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I did some checking here at some Ford dealers in the DFW area. They are few and far between, but I have found used Rangers like my 2019 XLT, with mileage from 33,000 to close to 40,000 selling for $30,000+. Mine only has close to 14,000 on it. I may take a drive.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
I now have the dealer wanting to take my Ranger in on trade and they'll pay top dollar for it. Even if they don't give me the 37,534 that Carvana offered it could save me on taxes which are over 2k. Gives them a little wiggle room and could save me a little. BTW they also "found an additional rebate" which gets the Tremor down to $36,048 or $38,758 with tax and tag transfer. No dealer fees.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I now have the dealer wanting to take my Ranger in on trade and they'll pay top dollar for it. Even if they don't give me the 37,534 that Carvana offered it could save me on taxes which are over 2k. Gives them a little wiggle room and could save me a little. BTW they also "found an additional rebate" which gets the Tremor down to $36,048 or $38,758 with tax and tag transfer. No dealer fees.
I thought you had already agreed to sell to Carvana?

Will they let you back out?

Whoknows

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
I know I went to price mine for trade in on the new bronco, I have an order on file but don't know when it will fill. They ran the numbers and quoted 33,5. I paid 31,9 about 20 minutes down the road eight or so months prior.

Dallas here. Nothing fancy, 2020 XLT FX4 with tow package. That's it.

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
I have, but they haven't picked it up yet. I have until today to cancel with them.
Yeah, you haven't signed anything until they pick it up, so I guess you have until you put pen to paper, though they may not be happy they drove out to you and then you back out, but I guess that's their problem.

mlarma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x2
Occupation
Computers/Networks
I ran through this too and was surprised as well. The other thing that was eye opening was that I couldn’t replace mine with an identically equipped new one for either the trade in price or what I paid for mine. Not getting rid of my baby though. Have added a few things to it so I’ve made it mine already lol

24dRanger

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just bought my 20 Lariat a few months ago and was curious. The offer was $200 less than I paid. Now if I could only find a killer deal on a fullsize that I want. Oh well

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD
Sarasota Ford?

MoldyTaco

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
College Professor
Like many of you, I could not resist the temptation to check. It is $500 more than it was valued when I got it in July 2020. One weird thing is that the first time I selected that it has a suspension upgrade and the offer was $30995. I would gladly pay $300 to return to stock for almost $3000 more. I am not selling it but it is interesting.

5E71528C-6AAC-4727-82F2-AEBBA06A310B.jpeg
So out of curiosity, I checked again today and it went up to $34915. I am starting to think about taking their offer and getting a Lariat 4x4. Decisions, decisions??