Anyone want to throw an estimate at this damage ?

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
I'm in the 5k range. That's a lot of aluminum you bent up there. Not repairable, must be replaced. I agree with @NotBudule, time for those Alpharex headlights and Raptor grille you always wanted. :like:

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Good job, that’s about as much damage as you could have caused with that small a hit. :) Hood, fender, headlight, bumper and grille. Probably $5k’ish including parts, paint and labor.

Stic-o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Explorer ,'92 Bronco, '91 Navajo, '19 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
$6-7k

New fender, hood upper bumper, plus anything else moved around. They will have to repaint the whole front half of the truck to get everything to blend right.

Could be worse. At least it's not a Lariat headlight.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I’ll estimate 5.7K. Creases are deep so repair isn’t going to do it. Technically just about the whole nose needs replacement, painting and all the parts and labor to do that all. Or cheap route is bang it all out, bondo and paint just repaired area. I know a guy named Pablo for that if interested ?

troutspinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I'm going $2500. My wife's Rogue was rear-ended last week while sitting at a red light which then pushed her into the vehicle in front of her. Looking at her car, I thought they might total it. The front bumper and hood took damage, some bits under the hood, the driver's side fender was out of whack and then of course the rear bumper and hatch lid took damage requiring full replacement. To our surprise, $6,700. This incident is no where near what my wife's car looked like.

Elgorr4

First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XL
Not less than $5k. New hood, new fender, new headlight, new grille and fascia. Then paint and labor. Insurance is gonna be the way to go imo.

NTXTremor

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT
Hopefully he drives much better than that now. :LOL:
I would like to say that he does, but I try not to ride with him . :giggle:

To be fair to him, learning to drive is hard enough. The Xterra was extra hard to drive. It required a lot of input for it to do anything (accelerate, brake or steer). And learning to drive in Dallas with 12 lane highways and cars driving 90 mph around you is much harder than learning to drive in a small town like where I grew up.

That said, he lives in NYC now, and we bought him an old beat up Jeep Cherokee. I think every panel already had some damage when we bought it, so he doesn't have to worry too much about people bumping it when they park.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
It must have been an "Aw Shit!!" moment as he is ignoring requests for the 411 :LOL: :LOL:
I came home late and buzzed one time (long ago, I am more socially conscience now) turned to wide parking and hit a metal pole, damage looked just like that.

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
May go through insurance may not depending on how much it costs. Still need to see a mechanic of course but curious what everyone thinks.
180459D0-5944-41E3-AEB9-0D89CD3DE639.jpeg
New right fender, new hood, new bumper cover and headlight. With those new parts. They'll have to blend the paint into the left fender and right front door. So basically your entire front clip will be painted plus the passenger door. If you have the technology package it'll need calibration if the shop knows what they're doing. They should also pre and post scan to ensure all dtc codes are cleared. No idea I'd the metal bumper has damage or any internal damage behind the headlamp but plan on 5K plus.

Michel Jeanneau

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4 the black beast
put me in for $4,995.95, assuming your bulkhead is ok
Sponsored