Anyone Using FordPass Rewards?

Tommy Oberon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-Max
Vehicle Showcase
My 42,000 points showed up today plus I already had 308 from previous transactions.
Sponsored

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
Back on April 10 when I read the posts here about the 42,000 points for purchasing a new Ford, I called and asked about my points. I got the run around that it started in April and I purchased in March, so I would get nothing. I told the rep that I was an unsatisfied customer, so she escalated it.

I heard nothing, until just now. I just received a voice mail stating they had awarded me 10,000 "goodwill points" and I should see them in the app in 5-7 business days.

So, between the 10,000 goodwill points and the 1,276 points I earned on my first oil change, I can maybe redeem for one "free" oil change.

They really "stuck their neck out" with this one. :LOL:

Sarge104

First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
19 FR, 13 VB, 95 GS MH, 00 HE
Occupation
County Cemetery District, SAR volunteer
Took control of my Ranger yesterday :D, I asked the salesman as I was doing the paperwork on the points and he stated he was unfamiliar with it. I guess I get to train them...

***Edit***

Need to see if my tonneau cover can get me some extra points...purchased through the dealership...:D

Last edited:

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I have maintenance for life so what would i use them for ?

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
I took delivery on 4/11 and received my 42,000 points a week later. But I would rather have had my private incentive for $750 that expired on 4/1 or the $500 rebate that started on 4/19. Cash in hand means more to me than future points.

RangerCat

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
I took delivery on 4/11 and received my 42,000 points a week later. But I would rather have had my private incentive for $750 that expired on 4/1 or the $500 rebate that started on 4/19. Cash in hand means more to me than future points.
I was in exactly the same boat. I ordered 1 few days too late for the initial offer and I received and purchased my truck just days before the new incentives dropped. I was on the phone with Ford no fewer than 6 times while my truck was on order and that didn't say boo about the upcoming incentives. I feel burned by Ford marketing...

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
I can't find where it has an eligibility date?
My Ranger was delayed in transit and wasn't going to arrive until the week of 04/01. In order to get the $750 private cash offer that I had received, I completed the purchase on 04/01 but didn't take delivery until 04/06.

I didn't even know about the points available thru FordPass until I found this topic - and absolutely agree with you that I never found anything on the app or the website that shows eligibility dates.

So when this came up, I called them, discussed my situation, and they said they'd review the case and see if any points could be applied. I was very pleased when I got a phone call and an email from them yesterday, saying that they had approved the full 42,000 points.

Fjsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Sport
According to my dealer, the 42000 points equate to $210. I’m not really interested in their oil changes. Looking at either a trifold hadn’t cover or they are trying to sell me on a leveling lift.

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
According to my dealer, the 42000 points equate to $210. I’m not really interested in their oil changes. Looking at either a trifold hadn’t cover or they are trying to sell me on a leveling lift.
I tried to use my Ford Pass points yesterday to pay for the engine cover that I ordered for my XLT. My salesman had very little knowledge on how to redeem points and said they had not been trained yet on how to do so. When they looked it up it said for maintenance only meaning it could only be used for service not product purchases.

Monty

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Confirmed! 12.500 points were used from my Ford Pass account for the $75 oil change.

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
I tried to use my Ford Pass points yesterday to pay for the engine cover that I ordered for my XLT. My salesman had very little knowledge on how to redeem points and said they had not been trained yet on how to do so. When they looked it up it said for maintenance only meaning it could only be used for service not product purchases.
I just check the ford wed site

c. REDEEMING POINTS

FordPass Rewards Points can be redeemed for various items from Ford, used towards the purchase of a vehicle, for discounts on service, parts or accessories at any participating Dealer, or for any other rewards as determined by Ford ( collectively, “Rewards”).

Maybe your dealer doesn’t participate. I would check with another dealer

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 2WD in Magnetic
Occupation
Retired
I just noticed in my FordPass app that I was given the 42,000 points for my purchase of the Ranger.
Sponsored