How do I use my FordPass Rewards to purchase accessories?

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
Dang, hate to hear that...sorry about your misfortune.
Actually it was quickly resolved, and my wife didn't like the ingot silver.
I was going to by a jeep, But loved the Ranger, and LEMONS happen.

All in all I put 3K miles on the 1st truck for $125. Now have every option on a Super Crew Lightening Blue that my wife loves for 40K otd, We are happy. And have met some of the nicest people driving Rangers.

Last edited:

Aragorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Crew Cab
I bought the OEM LED bed lights with mine. The parts guys has to work with the service guy to write up a service ticket for the parts or accessories you need. Not a problem at my dealer.
@LevittownFordParts.com is it possible to order the LED bed lights from you using ford pass points?

DeepFriedFork

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Creative Real Estate
I have my FordPass Rewards and was looking to purchase a couple of accessories from Ford. How do I go about redeeming them for the products that I want? How much are they worth per point? I would like to know how much my 42,000 points would get me.

Thanks
Previous salesman for Grand Prairie Ford in Texas here. The points are basically half of what you would expect. You earn 50 cents for every 10 points. So the 42,000 you got with your vehicle is actually worth $210 USD. Not sure if anything has changed since June 2020 when I left but when I did there was actually a page on our dealer website with eligible accessories that can be paid for with fordpass points. So I assume check the dealer site where you got the vehicle, closest Ford dealer to you, or the fordpass app to see where you can get those “free” accessories. Hope this helps someone out there!

mustang marty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger stx sabertooth , 04 stang ragtop 40th anvrs. , 66 stang fastback 2 plus 2
Occupation
A happy retired guy
Previous salesman for Grand Prairie Ford in Texas here. The points are basically half of what you would expect. You earn 50 cents for every 10 points. So the 42,000 you got with your vehicle is actually worth $210 USD. Not sure if anything has changed since June 2020 when I left but when I did there was actually a page on our dealer website with eligible accessories that can be paid for with fordpass points. So I assume check the dealer site where you got the vehicle, closest Ford dealer to you, or the fordpass app to see where you can get those “free” accessories. Hope this helps someone out there!
Correct 42000 = $ 210 or .005 X 42000. My dealer accepts points for accessories but I guess it is trip to Tasca . I sure can not figure how to use points to pay online .

Frog9z

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Thanks for all the info! I got a message after driving my new truck a few days that I had 42,000 points. I wasn't sure how I got them so texted dealer and they said for buying the truck and use for oil change/maintenance work. They set up the Ford app on my phone, made sure I was synced and truck would unlock/lock and start but never mentioned the points coming. I assumed I could buy stuff as have my eye on something and now I know I can without calling them back.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Correct 42000 = $ 210 or .005 X 42000. My dealer accepts points for accessories but I guess it is trip to Tasca . I sure can not figure how to use points to pay online .
I just read through the whole text on FordPass points and it was an incredibly exciting read <sarcasm>. Anyway, in its current form, it says that points have to be redeemed at a dealership but not necessarily your "preferred" dealership. BTW, you get points just for picking a preferred dealership. I haven't tried to change my dealership but maybe there's a loophole that hasn't been covered where you can just keep switching dealerships to accrue points? :bandit:

Elopez86

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger and 2015 ford explorer
Occupation
Service technician
Alright just used up my 42,000 points. You have to go to parts get them ordered then go to service and when you're gonna pay they discount points and you pay the difference. Also got them to order my 2 missing bed tie downs for free with a service warranty claim for free.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Alright just used up my 42,000 points. You have to go to parts get them ordered then go to service and when you're gonna pay they discount points and you pay the difference. Also got them to order my 2 missing bed tie downs for free with a service warranty claim for free.
Same procedure at my dealer. Additionally, if your parts guy is a "good one" he may match a lower price than suggested retail. I used mine to purchase the drivers side swing away box for the bed. Retail is $229, but I've seen it much lower on other Ford web sites, as low as $185, plus shipping. My parts guy matched the price, plus tax (which was way less than shipping cost). Out the door for $199 and had it the next day.

Elopez86

First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger and 2015 ford explorer
Occupation
Service technician
Same procedure at my dealer. Additionally, if your parts guy is a "good one" he may match a lower price than suggested retail. I used mine to purchase the drivers side swing away box for the bed. Retail is $229, but I've seen it much lower on other Ford web sites, as low as $185, plus shipping. My parts guy matched the price, plus tax (which was way less than shipping cost). Out the door for $199 and had it the next day.
Ya mine did the same, ordered 3 things and only paid taxes on it

jitsujerry

First Name
jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Vehicle Showcase
I have my FordPass Rewards and was looking to purchase a couple of accessories from Ford. How do I go about redeeming them for the products that I want? How much are they worth per point? I would like to know how much my 42,000 points would get me.

Thanks
I had the same 42,000 points, and ordered the bushwacker door sill protectors from the dealer and was informed the points were equal to about $220.00 or around that amount., and then the part came in and the dealer applied my points and I payed the difference.
Sponsored