JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
No that's what I'm trying to figure out myself.
I think the fine print or FAQ section says it takes a month for them to show up after initial vehicle purchase.

Points will be deposited into a member’s account within ten (10) days of the qualifying service transaction and 30 days of the sales transaction. Certain activities may require additional time to validate qualifying transactions.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I think the fine print or FAQ section says it takes a month for them to show up after initial vehicle purchase.

Points will be deposited into a member’s account within ten (10) days of the qualifying service transaction and 30 days of the sales transaction. Certain activities may require additional time to validate qualifying transactions.
I already found out I don't qualify for the 42K points since I bought before 4/2.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I already found out I don't qualify for the 42K points since I bought before 4/2.
Yeah, those of use who preordered on good faith and waited for eternity only get 2K points. But now that the Ranger is "old hat" we'll give new purchasers 2100% more. Gotta 'love' marketing.....
:frown:

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, those of use who preordered on good faith and waited for eternity only get 2K points. But now that the Ranger is "old hat" we'll give new purchasers 2100% more. Gotta 'love' marketing.....
we just need to spam them with a billion messages from everyone and see if they cave haha :LOL:

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I'd rather have the discount that disappeared if the truck wasn't delivered by 1 April

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Am I the only one who sees this as a method by which to drum up un-necessary service visits for "discounted" rates?

Also f them for always screwing with the early adopters. You'd think we'd get something for being the early beta testers.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Am I the only one who sees this as a method by which to drum up un-necessary service visits for "discounted" rates?

Also f them for always screwing with the early adopters. You'd think we'd get something for being the early beta testers.
I'd take the 42,000 points and use for the next 3 free oil changes after my dealer does their first one free they always give away with purchase.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase

Ford has had these Rewards for years (I have been using them since I bought my Focus in 2014, which I traded in on my Ranger). They just moved them into the FordPass app recently. We aren't beta testers, unless you consider being amongst the first to buy a Ranger being a beta tester....which I don't expect to be when buying a $40k vehicle.

We just didn't get a perk (extra points) because of when we bought our trucks....much like if you buy before a rebate is offered, you don't get that either.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I'd take the 42,000 points and use for the next 3 free oil changes after my dealer does their first one free they always give away with purchase.

I’d take them too, but unfortunately I have too much faith in ford to need to be bribed. I went and bought off a lot at the beginning of February so I don’t get the 42k points.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
They gave us all of those points but, you only get one year trial. So unless you drive a lot you are going to get only 1 or 2 oil changes before you have to start paying monthly. If you dont renew then points accrued disappear. And dont rob a bank because big brother is following you around.

RangerKody

First Name
Kody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
They gave us all of those points but, you only get one year trial. So unless you drive a lot you are going to get only 1 or 2 oil changes before you have to start paying monthly. If you dont renew then points accrued disappear. And dont rob a bank because big brother is following you around.
So they gave them to you? How? Just persistence?
Sponsored