Anyone Using FordPass Rewards?

MSgt G

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Bought my Ranger on Monday, had 42,000 points three days later. Can you use them to purchase accessories?
Sponsored

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Yes, you can use it on accessories. I just got the Sport Liner (Bedrug) today and I used my FordPass points.

dmeyer302

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape, 2016 Odyssey
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, you can use it on accessories. I just got the Sport Liner (Bedrug) today and I used my FordPass points.
I'm interested in this...does it have to be at the dealer or can they be used online? What's the approximate point to dollar value?

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm interested in this...does it have to be at the dealer or can they be used online? What's the approximate point to dollar value?
I ordered my Sport Liner from a dealer that had an online parts store as prices were much better than my local dealers. I believe I was the first person to use the Ford Pass points at that dealer for an online purchase.

The 42,000 points was $210.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested in using my points on the Ford accessory interior lighting kit.
Anyone have the kit installed?
My MKC has ambient lighting in more places and it's very nice.
The lighting kit still lights in a choice of 7 colors.

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
I ordered my Sport Liner from a dealer that had an online parts store as prices were much better than my local dealers. I believe I was the first person to use the Ford Pass points at that dealer for an online purchase.

The 42,000 points was $210.
Can you share that dealer/website? Where you able to redeem your Ford Pass points online?

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Muscam1

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks - were you able to use your Ford Pass rewards for payment through the website? Couldn't see how I could do that.
No, I had to talk to an actual person and since they had never done it before, I had to wait a couple days for the guy to figure out how to do it. In the end, you just give the person the email or username you use to log into Ford Pass and they are able to see and access your points with that.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
That’s good to know points can be used for accessories. I was going to use it for oil changes but I would actually rather do that myself.
Now I’m thinking of that swing bed tool box.

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
That’s good to know points can be used for accessories. I was going to use it for oil changes but I would actually rather do that myself.
Now I’m thinking of that swing bed tool box.
I took my wife's Explorer in today for an oil change. As I was waiting, I approached the QuickLane rep, and asked about how to redeem FordPass points, and he was basically clueless. He ended up calling someone over from the dealership office, and they worked on a quick tutorial on how to use it. So it comes time to check out, he follows the previous instructions, and gets 'Page Not Available - Try Again Later'! Really?! ;)

He finally has to call the tech over again, and they figure out a workaround - had to put in a request to redeem my points. They still haven't shown up on my account as being redeemed. As I was leaving, one of the dealership managers was in there, apologized for the inconvenience, told me I was the first person that had attempted to redeem points at the dealership. This is a fairly large dealer, so I was a bit surprised.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I took my wife's Explorer in today for an oil change. As I was waiting, I approached the QuickLane rep, and asked about how to redeem FordPass points, and he was basically clueless. He ended up calling someone over from the dealership office, and they worked on a quick tutorial on how to use it. So it comes time to check out, he follows the previous instructions, and gets 'Page Not Available - Try Again Later'! Really?! ;)

He finally has to call the tech over again, and they figure out a workaround - had to put in a request to redeem my points. They still haven't shown up on my account as being redeemed. As I was leaving, one of the dealership managers was in there, apologized for the inconvenience, told me I was the first person that had attempted to redeem points at the dealership. This is a fairly large dealer, so I was a bit surprised.
Similar case here. Stopped by the parts dept. and they had no clue how to redeem points.

I was interested in the swing out tool box in the bed, dealer price is $230 and he told me they were not available yet.
AutoAnything.com has them for $200.

Fordstanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 1969 ProStreet Mustang, 94 Lightning, 2019 XLT Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Just saw the 42000 points because of this thread, thanks.

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired

Interesting. My dealer in Dallas told me that I could use the credits for oil changes. At that time I did not ask about parts.

DrRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Taurus, 2019 Ranger XL (May 20)
Occupation
Retired
Similar case here. Stopped by the parts dept. and they had no clue how to redeem points.

I was interested in the swing out tool box in the bed, dealer price is $230 and he told me they were not available yet.
AutoAnything.com has them for $200.
I purchased my two swing out boxes for 199 each.
Sponsored