First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Mechanic
You have my phone number. Please give me a call. I'm quite intrigued to say the least that's what you just told me and I would like to know a little bit more if you don't mind
Yeah man let me get off work and I’ll be glad to call
Sponsored

Lost_Ranger

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Ops Tech

Unounv

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ranger XLT FX4 rocky ridge
Occupation
Nuclear safety
So instead of adding an extra fuel tank there will be a replacement fuel tank coming very very very very soon! I am currently in the process with one other company out of Australia for making a bigger fuel tank for the 2019 and up Ford Ranger. Are stock size is 19 gal and the new tank should be right about 34 gallons. With it being that size we will now all have the ability to cry at the gas pumps LOL! We will also have the nice ability of a much better range with and without a load. There is also a threat about this with the long range fuel tank.

I hope this helps
Can’t wait for this! How do I follow this for details ?
So instead of adding an extra fuel tank there will be a replacement fuel tank coming very very very very soon! I am currently in the process with one other company out of Australia for making a bigger fuel tank for the 2019 and up Ford Ranger. Are stock size is 19 gal and the new tank should be right about 34 gallons. With it being that size we will now all have the ability to cry at the gas pumps LOL! We will also have the nice ability of a much better range with and without a load. There is also a threat about this with the long range fuel tank.

I hope this helps