First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Awesome,congrats the wait is over. Bet you dont sleep good tonight.
Excited for sure while at the same time I am mad at myself for locking into a car payment. I haven't had to make a car payment since 2008. Lucky for me, these payments will be over in about 18 months or less. When I ordered, I put out down payment of about a quart and will be carrying in a check for another quarter tomorrow.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Excited for sure while at the same time I am mad at myself for locking into a car payment. I haven't had to make a car payment since 2008. Lucky for me, these payments will be over in about 18 months or less. When I ordered, I put out down payment of about a quart and will be carrying in a check for another quarter tomorrow.
I'm gonna remember this post next time I buy ramen at dollar general.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Life is short enjoy the ride. Awesome you can do that.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Ford tracker still showing the Ranger is awaiting shipping however, the salesman sent me text a few minutes ago to let me know I am back in the making car payments business. Ranger rolled off the truck during the 3pm hour.

I'll go pick it up tomorrow afternoon just in time for snow moving in this weekend.

1642195799313.png

1642195828928.png

1642195865675.png
Huzzah! There are many of us who know all too well the pain of waiting for our trucks this year but you seem to have won the competition for most patient member of the forum! Glad you finally have your truck! Let us know if you need help getting the damper on!

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Let us know if you need help getting the damper on!
Thanks, I told my wife that I have to start buying parts for it and she looked at me with evil in her eyes. I ordered the damper just a few minutes ago with delivery to be next week. :)

kpgreenwell

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro 2021 Lincoln Corsair 2022 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electronic Technician
Home at last...
1642358885613.png
Looks great , I have only been waiting 5 months so if you had the patience for your wait I think I can make it now. Good luck with it.

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Super jealous, enjoy you earned it

RescueMe1060

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Dept. of Public Works
Ford tracker still showing the Ranger is awaiting shipping however, the salesman sent me text a few minutes ago to let me know I am back in the making car payments business. Ranger rolled off the truck during the 3pm hour.

I'll go pick it up tomorrow afternoon just in time for snow moving in this weekend.

1642195799313.png

1642195828928.png

1642195865675.png
there appears to be a silver ranger being abducted by a UFO in the top left corner of your first picture. Its about 6 ft off the ground. LOL.

Its about time you got your truck I've been waiting for updates from you. The dealership better make this right for you and IMO you shouldn't pay full price for how much they sucked with failing to help you.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Is that color Cyber Orange?
Yes, more state highway dept yellow than I expected. I ordered the truck sight unseen and selected the cyber orange based off of the online pictures of it. We have a Canyon Ridge Orange Ford Escape so I was hoping the Ranger would be a shade or two off from the Escape. Well, it is 5 or 6 shades off. But it has grown on me and I will live with it. If I had it to do over again, I think I would go with the Cactus Gray. Or wait until later in this year when Ford will release a limited run of a forest green color.
Sponsored