Anyone Using FordPass Rewards?

Allan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Now thats some serious garbage... I'd beat them up over that if I were you talking to them haha
Yes, I received the 42,000 points but it wasn't instantaneous. I called and was told the modem had to be active for 30 days, and then it could take 30 more days to receive. I think it was more like 3 weeks total. Just show up out of the blue.
Sponsored

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
When I go into my Ford Pass app there are 0 reward points available. How does a person get these points?

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
When I go into my Ford Pass app there are 0 reward points available. How does a person get these points?
Takes about 30 days after subscribing to the app.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
Takes about 30 days after subscribing to the app.
Ok thanks. I can't exactly remember when I subscribed? I took delivery in March so I probably did it shortly after that? I'll keep watching. I have had all the service work for my 2017 Explorer performed at a dealership and there is no points for that vehicle either. The app shows, with a description and $ amount paid for those services, but no points??

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Ok thanks. I can't exactly remember when I subscribed? I took delivery in March so I probably did it shortly after that? I'll keep watching. I have had all the service work for my 2017 Explorer performed at a dealership and there is no points for that vehicle either. The app shows, with a description and $ amount paid for those services, but no points??
You won't get the 42,000 pts since you bought before April 2nd.

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
today I got a pop-up on my phone that said something like FordPass upgrade . . . when unlocked my phone it was gone anyone else get this?

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
today I got a pop-up on my phone that said something like FordPass upgrade . . . when unlocked my phone it was gone anyone else get this?
Yeap.
0ECF3611-BEAA-48FB-ABE1-A806FBBD93A8.png

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat-FX4,4X4,White Platinum; 06 Escape
Just used my FPR yesterday. Got some oil, filter, and the door sill plates from Ford Accessories. Dealer was clueless. Tried to get off with saying they didn't know and haven't been trained yet, but I persisted.

The parts department had to go to the service department, have them write up an open service order, then the items were ordered through the parts department and applied afterwards to the open service order. If that makes sense.

We will see how long it takes to update on the app and how much it all was, they were unable to give me a receipt and said it would show on the app. HAHA

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
Just used my FPR yesterday. Got some oil, filter, and the door sill plates from Ford Accessories. Dealer was clueless. Tried to get off with saying they didn't know and haven't been trained yet, but I persisted.

The parts department had to go to the service department, have them write up an open service order, then the items were ordered through the parts department and applied afterwards to the open service order. If that makes sense.

We will see how long it takes to update on the app and how much it all was, they were unable to give me a receipt and said it would show on the app. HAHA
I would be hoping that they do not show up on the app :)

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase

Did the Ford pass points pay for everything? What is a point worth?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Did the Ford pass points pay for everything? What is a point worth?
The whole thing is worth $220.00. Have not used mine yet.
(42, 000 points)
Sponsored