Anyone Using FordPass Rewards?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I was poking around the Ford Owners website when I saw a notification that I had earned 2,000 points. Apparently you can redeem 11,000 points for a free oil change, sort of like airline miles or credit card points.

Also supposedly you will get 42,000 points for buying a new Ford Vehicle, good for 3 free oil changes.
How do members receive the Welcome Reward?

To receive this offer a customer must:
  • Purchase a new vehicle
  • Activate FordPass Connect modem*
  • Join FordPass Rewards within 60 days of purchase
* Modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass app on a smartphone and remain active for at least 6 months after activation or the bonus is subject to forfeiture. Buyers of non-modem equipped vehicles will also receive the Welcome Reward after FordPass Rewards enrollment. A, X, Z and D plans are eligible.
https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordpass-rewards.html

FordPass Rewards.png
Sponsored

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I was poking around the Ford Owners website when I saw a notification that I had earned 2,000 points. Apparently you can redeem 11,000 points for a free oil change, sort of like airline miles or credit card points.

Also supposedly you will get 42,000 points for buying a new Ford Vehicle, good for 3 free oil changes.

https://owner.ford.com/fordpass/fordpass-rewards.html

FordPass Rewards.png
I looked at mine. I show 2,202 points. I will assume that this program is tied to or replacing the Ford Owner Advantage program that I have been on for years.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I've been using it for years! The only thing that seems to suck about it is that you can only tie it to one dealership. I wanted to be able to use it at the dealership I purchased at or the dealership by my work (where I usually get my oil changes).

PS: You can put the Pass in your iOS wallet and use it from there. There's been a couple times where the cashier didn't know how to use it and just comped the oil change and let me keep my rewards. :handsinair:

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
It can take up to 30 days for the points to show on your FordPass account. I'm showing that you purchased your vehicle on March 16, 2019 so the 30 days has not yet passed. If after 30 days you still don't see your points, I recommend contacting one of our FordPass Guides by selecting the Contact a Guide option directly within the FordPass app.
Assuming you contacted them and got the same answer? Guess I'll just wait thew few more days and we'll see!

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Assuming you contacted them and got the same answer? Guess I'll just wait thew few more days and we'll see!
This is from your dealer? I purchased on 2/22 and got 2,000 points from the Dealer on 4/2.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
I just checked and I have 17,362 points.

Screen Shot 2019-04-10 at 12.15.23 PM.png