Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Colonial Ford has them listed for $85 (put in zip code 06811)....but who knows what that might change to. I'm going to wait a bit to order them.
Sponsored

DakotaGuy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger SuperCrew XLT Tremor
The dealers pricing from Ford is $368.15 for suggested list price (with remote start). Ford currently has it listed in there system at a suggested retail price or $100.00. This price discrepancy will more than likely get resolved after May 1st when the dealers get the pricing updated from Ford. As of right now, they are currently on national back order with NO ETA.

5k_844S45Wq99WWaUhFok6BvijtiR5f5hWw3qRFER3oXfXpXa771HBKAd_-QZjnXBSRUZoLxQTezN6_yXcd=w396-h205-no.jpg
$368.15 for what appears to be the same keypad they install at the factory for $95? That can't be right. I'm not convinced the factory keypad on the Ranger is hardwired like the US designed Ford models. Hopefully when it actually shows up it'll be closer to the factory option pricing.

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
$368.15 for what appears to be the same keypad they install at the factory for $95? That can't be right. I'm not convinced the factory keypad on the Ranger is hardwired like the US designed Ford models. Hopefully when it actually shows up it'll be closer to the factory option pricing.
No, it more than likely will not be hardwired. There is no separate door wiring harness part number for a Ranger with or without the door key pad. So unless there is currently a connector on our current Rangers for a key pad, then it's not going to be hard wired, at least not in its current configuration. All the keyless entry pad does (the accessory add on) is essentially the same thing that the your lock/unlock button on your key fob. There must be something else that the trucks with remote start needs for the signal from the keypad to work.

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Doesn’t seem to allow you to order the keypad for Ranger’s with remote start anymore, Tried several dealer and get an error message. I also used to be able to get no charge delivery with Fed-Ex Ground and that now seems to have gone away as well. Hope the keypad is available soon and price is reasonable.

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
I ordered mine straight from Ford for $100, shipped to my dealer. I just checked and it shows "Processing" so probably hasn't shipped yet.

RangerB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat in Saber
Occupation
I do things for people who need me to do them.
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine with my truck before realizing how fugly they were. Parts department assured me not to fret. They’re just stuck on with 3M and that they or I could pull it off (carefully, of course) upon receipt of the truck. Would like to maybe take it off the door and paste it somewhere more discrete.

Factory or not, it’s just a stick on job.

Last edited:

Pirategrad

First Name
Clem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Ordered mine with my truck before realizing how fugly they were. Parts department assured me not to fret. They’re just stuck on with 3M and that they or I could pull it off (carefully, of course) upon receipt of the truck. Would like to maybe take it off the door and paste it somewhere more discrete.

Factory or not, it’s just a stick on job.
I’ve tried several dealers and paying vía PayPal and credit card and keep getting an error. The message I get is to try later or contact the dealership.

DentonB

First Name
Denton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2019 Ram 4x4 Cummins), 2015 Audi A3 convertible
Finally got my hands on one and can’t get it paired. My dealer service is saying that it has to be done with their computer.

Anyone have any luck?

earsmccoy

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Screw XLT FX4 Sport Package & 2016 F-150 Super Crew FX4
Finally got my hands on one and can’t get it paired. My dealer service is saying that it has to be done with their computer.

Anyone have any luck?
Make sure that they are using the correct one. The one with remote start is 902Mhz and the one without remote start is, 315Mhz.

tOl9K9OAeQZVmA9UOzztP-flloI30dnnLu-gmdNoYl3esI2AGEmOh1oG7n_u8vnBJ_oAcwBWq5MeZsjYWfMi=w585-h70-no.jpg

DentonB

First Name
Denton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2019 Ram 4x4 Cummins), 2015 Audi A3 convertible
Make sure that they are using the correct one. The one with remote start is 902Mhz and the one without remote start is, 315Mhz.

tOl9K9OAeQZVmA9UOzztP-flloI30dnnLu-gmdNoYl3esI2AGEmOh1oG7n_u8vnBJ_oAcwBWq5MeZsjYWfMi=w585-h70-no.jpg
I have the 902 MHz version. They say $45 and can do it tomorrow morning. We shall see.

dguffin

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Corsair, 19 Ranger, 12 Boss, 08 Zuma
Occupation
Shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
My factory keypad has stopped working , and when a button is pushed the red light doesn’t respond. I guess battery is already dead? How do you replace battery?

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Mine has also. Going to the dealer this morning. :angry:

dguffin

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Corsair, 19 Ranger, 12 Boss, 08 Zuma
Occupation
Shop Foreman
Vehicle Showcase
Information from ford is battery can't be changed. New keypad needed.