Sponsored

Search results

  1. Parked on and angle truck would not start

    Indeed as I stated this is the second occurrence parked in the same spot across from my son's house and it has never happened before those occasions or since
  2. Parked on and angle truck would not start

    Half a tank but this happened once before in the same spot I really didn't think about it to tell you the truth.
  3. Parked on and angle truck would not start

    Parked on an angle from high on the driver side to lower on the passenger side. Started the truck remotely but when I inserted the key to drive the truck died. Multiple warnings on the dash included check parking assist and several others. Went through this process four different times then let...
  4. Replacement Mirror Cover

    Found one on Amazon for $120.00 USD. Might not work for you being in Canada but then maybe it would
  5. Replacement Mirror Cover

    try a deep dive on the used part market, Realizing mirrors get broken often but it's worth a shot. Ebay may be your friend
  6. Auto stop/start disable?

    If only ford would have installed something like a switch or button you can push to turn it off:):):):):):)
  7. 2021 Transmission shifting weird

    Well I guess you put me in my place
  8. 2021 Transmission shifting weird

    The rebuild on mine (2019) would have cost $6300.00 if I had to pay for it. It was covered under the extended warranty
  9. Only 2 miles before the transmission blows!!!

    How is the ride on the highway and regular roads? Any less slop and wallow
  10. Time to replace front struts, which upgrade to get?

    I had the Bilstein 5100's installed on my 2019 Ranger about six months after I bought the truck. Vastly improved the ride of the truck. Killed the Ranger wallow as I always call it. Do it and don't look back
  11. ride comparison

    I installed Bilstein 5100 all four corners not long after I bought it and it stopped the float but I was just wondering
  12. ride comparison

    Do the 6G rangers ride any better than the 5G trucks?
  13. Attention In The Terminal: Departing At Gate ZR2

    She could ride in my passenger seat any time except for the fact my wife would kill me
  14. appendicitis at my age?

    Yes the 1 to 10 question and let me tell ya a couple of times it was definitely a 10 with Dilauden (sp) it would go down to about 4 or 5 but only for about an hour
  15. appendicitis at my age?

    Monday brought a new milestone in my life. Appendicitis at age 72, kind of unusual but not unheard of. I think it may have been the most painful experience of my life even more than my knee surgeries. Came on like a pulled muscle in my side and got increasingly worse till Monday evening we went...
  16. Busted Tail Light 😡

    I bought one on Amazon for about $200.00 swapped out the blis unit that was a bit of a PITA and reinstalled. Works as advertised
  17. Rival: 2028 Ram Dakota pickup confirmed for US / North America

    So much for the idea of an affordable mid size truck
  18. Wireless Charging Install

    Where did you get the red carbon fiber overlay
  19. Updated transmission parts

    Yeah that sucks for sure





Top