What is everyone paying for their 5th Gen Ranger?

Julie dominesey

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt fx4 and a 2018 Ford f 150 xlt fx4
Cavalier Ford?
No cavalier bunch of crooks .. got it at beach Ford .. as to accessories and parts beach beats cavalier by a hundred on a bed mat for a f 150 .. no cavalier for me
Sponsored

LightningBlue

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XLT FX4/ 2023 Subaru Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Figured I could share, just food for thought.

MSRP 40,470
X-Plan 38,479
Auto Show Rebate -750
First Responder -500

Final price $37,229 before Tax/Lic/Doc

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Using X-Plan pricing through MCA. Also have private incentive for $750 (expires 4/1). Expecting delivery on 4/14. Dealer told me they would accept X-Plan for $100 over invoice but not the private incentive because it expires 4/1. Truck won't be on their lot until 4/14.

Does that sound right? Or should I be fighting this out with sales manager?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Using X-Plan pricing through MCA. Also have private incentive for $750 (expires 4/1). Expecting delivery on 4/14. Dealer told me they would accept X-Plan for $100 over invoice but not the private incentive because it expires 4/1. Truck won't be on their lot until 4/14.

Does that sound right? Or should I be fighting this out with sales manager?
The dealer probably gets reimbursed from Ford corporate for the private $750 incentive. If they still honor it and they don’t get reimbursed back, then the money is coming out of their own pocket.

pcannon48

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2012
Does 3.9 interest for 60 months sound about right? I've been looking around and that is the lowest I've seen so far. Debating to just pay the ranger off or finance to keep my credit score high.

jsiedle1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Does 3.9 interest for 60 months sound about right? I've been looking around and that is the lowest I've seen so far. Debating to just pay the ranger off or finance to keep my credit score high.
Found 3.59% for 60 months with my credit union. Do you have access to one?

pcannon48

First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion 2012
Thanks jsiedle, the 3.9% rate is my credit union. I guess that's the best I'll be able to get. I just paid off my RV and I don't have any other loans or mortgage and I wanted to keep my credit rating over 800 so will probably finance the ranger.

Akshon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat FX4 Crew Magnetic
MSRP $45,490
Haggled -$1550
Got them to also throw in spray liner -$550 value
$43,940 OTD

Just an FYI Ford has raised their Destination and Delivery charge by $100. Higher vin# trucks on the lot reflected this. At least in my area. YMMV

GatorBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
My window sticker is $38,505 MSRP What is my invoice? Where can I find that? I joined the Mustang Club for X-Plan pricing and want to figure out my cost. Expecting delivery end of March Also, did I see the $750 promo ends April 1st? Thanks
btw: Saw my first Ranger go by over the weekend. Looked good!

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
My window sticker is $38,505 MSRP What is my invoice? Where can I find that? I joined the Mustang Club for X-Plan pricing and want to figure out my cost. Expecting delivery end of March Also, did I see the $750 promo ends April 1st? Thanks
btw: Saw my first Ranger go by over the weekend. Looked good!
Use MC405 to login here and see everything about X Plan: https://www.fordpartner.com/

Invoice can be calculated with Edmunds build & price tool.

FLEngineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SCrew
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone familiar with a lien receipt? Getting quoted 3.5% for 72mo from a credit union but they say the dealer has to honor a lien receipt and I'll have to finalize the loan after visiting the dealer. Forgive my ignorance, it's been a while since I financed a vehicle through an outside lender.

One Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
family fleet of 4
Anyone familiar with a lean receipt? Getting quoted 3.5% for 72mo from a credit union but they say the dealer has to honor a lean receipt and I'll have to finalize the loan after visiting the dealer. Forgive my ignorance, it's been a while since I financed a vehicle through an outside lender.
Probably the process of the finance company placing a "lien" on your vehicle as collateral. I don't know Florida state law, but here in Texas the lien holder (Finance Company) goes on the title, and the buyer gets a certificate of title until it is paid off. Then the actual title is issued in the buyers name.

technological_marvel

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Ranger LARIAT FX4
The $750 incentive deal was for orders placed before Jan 2nd and that took delivery before April 1st... but honestly, how many people ordered before Jan 2nd won't have their trucks until well after April 1st?

edit: not sure where I got the April 1st date from. As @rangerdanger pointed out it was a July 2nd deadline and confirmed in the link and the email I initially received from Ford.

Last edited:

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase