$750 incentive announced for 2019 Ford Ranger (XLT or LARIAT) order

rduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Looks like Ford might be starting to push incentives for the Ranger.

EDIT: Fine Print - *Preorder by 1/2/19 and then take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford Dealer's stock by 7/2/19. See dealer for details. **$750 on the all-new 2019 Ford Ranger XLT or LARIAT only. May not combine with other private, conquest or commercial offers. A/Z/D Plan ineligible. Nontransferable out of household. Limit one per household. U.S. residents. Must redeem using original offer; no duplicates accepted. Prior purchases not eligible. Note to dealer: Claim in VINCENT using #36702 and Customer ID: 11300559952. Preproduction model shown. Available early 2019.

US_2018Q3_Ranger_Handraiser_Secondary_Public_Offer_updatedV1.jpg

No Longer Working How To Get An Offer Via Direct Link:

Confirmed to work by @rangerdanger & @Strokerduster on 12/4

Go to this link here in Private Browsing mode on your internet browser: Direct Offer
If it doesn't work right away, refresh the page.

Direct Offer.png

No Longer Working How To Get An Offer Via Facebook:

Confirmed to work by @rangerdanger on 12/4

Sponsored

FelixDaCat

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Thanks for sharing. This just made my preorder plans easier :) So this is $750 off MSRP I assume? And it has to be honored by all dealers?

misanthrope

First Name
N/A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL 4x4
I assume that the guys who've already preordered will be able to get the $750 automatically applied to their deals?

Sdmu

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
I pre-ordered a jeep wrangler late last year and worked out a deal that was 7% under MSRP, or about $3500. It was a brand new generation. How is it that we can't do something similar with the ranger?

Supertrooper

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I pre-ordered a jeep wrangler late last year and worked out a deal that was 7% under MSRP, or about $3500. It was a brand new generation. How is it that we can't do something similar with the ranger?
I think certain manufacturers just have more margin built in between MSRP and invoice pricing, which Jeep seems to have a lot of, so their dealers can give deeper discounts. I think we'll see good discounts on the Ranger eventually. The F-150 had discounts of $12-13k this past Summer when I went kicking tires.

RangerManR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1999 Ford Ranger XLT, 2013 Mustang
I got the email. Drop me a message with your email address and I will forward it over to you.
I showed my dealer a printout of the $750 incentive which I found in another thread here. They asked if I personally received the email since this is a direct incentive and they need to be able to match my info to the unique identifier in fine print of the incentive. I guess each incentive email can only be used once?

So, since I didn't directly receive the incentive to my email, they are saying it can't be applied to my order, unless if I'm able to convince Ford to send me one directly. Frustrating!

My dealer had the info and even showed me a printout of the instructions on how they would
access it.
Any chance you remember what the instructions were?

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I showed my dealer a printout of the $750 incentive which I found in another thread here. They asked if I personally received the email since this is a direct incentive and they need to be able to match my info to the unique identifier in fine print of the incentive. I guess each incentive email can only be used once?

So, since I didn't directly receive the incentive to my email, they are saying it can't be applied to my order, unless if I'm able to convince Ford to send me one directly. Frustrating!

Any chance you remember what the instructions were?
Very similar to my situation. I did not receive a mailer specific to me either. My dealer told me they would try to make the discount happen for me in the absence of me having that mailer. My salesman told me that he personally received one in his mail. I'm wondering if those mailers were sent to Ford employees and/or employees affiliated with Ford in some way?

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
I did not receive the email offer buy my wife did and since we are in the same household it applied.

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I still wonder what's triggering this rebate wether emailed or snail mail? It is confusing. I have bought new Fords over a span of years and as recent as last year. My wife nor I have received the rebate so that evidently doesn't qualify you. Maybe I'll put my neighbors on alert for the rebate, they all drive foreign vehicles.

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
We both registered to win a new Ranger, I put an early ordered for one and my wife did not of course. That being the only difference I can see for the reason she got it and I did not.

Droid_Junky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Does the $750 incentive also stack on top of Ford's X Plan pricing? If so, that could mean you can get the 2019 Ranger below invoice.
Incentives can be used with the X-plan. The tricky part is all the exclusions in the fine print. I know that I got one incentive with my 2015 Mustang preorder.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Any updates on how to get the email discount to work? Is it only valid if you get the email?

blackdog

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 f150 flareside
just received my rebate via snail mail... i thought i was going to miss out on this.

in other news, i hate my dealer. he's a slimy rat and made some off-color comments to my wife last time we went in, plus he has lied to me every time ive seen him. i know car salesman arent moral talismans but some common decency isn't too much to ask. how do i go about ensuring that my order is in and that i can pick it up from another dealer?? this rat face showed me a print out but on it was printed "not an invoice". i live in NY but is there any way i could have it delivered to NH so i could avoid paying sales tax? if not there is another (if more distant) local dealer near me, so i could settle for that. i simply do not wish to deal with this guy. either way, any suggestions?
Sponsored