What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I cant get the knuckle anywhere close to the upper arm. Axle isnt all the way back in, but that wont be enough to get it there
You may need to monkey with the CV to get it set back in place - not sure because I didn’t have to do that but have read about it. When you get it figured out, you can use a flat pry bar to bring the upper control arm down and get the ball joint into the spindle and down far enough to get the nut started.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Well, i took off the brake caliper and rotor so i could access the axle. Took the wheel end out the hub, and the inner side seems in there. Wont rotate, not mushy or anything
I removed the calliper and rotor for this swap from the start because they’re too darn heavy. I bet you noticed how easy it is to work with the knuckle when they aren’t there.

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Not exactly for the Ranger, but for future camping trips with the Ranger.

LavaBox. Currently on sale on their website.

AAF371EC-A10E-46C0-BC64-20FD104C49B8.jpeg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

That’s pretty cool……..er………hot.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Issues with your fuel line?

Building an auxiliary tank?

Re-routing it to your crankcase so you can smell fuel in your oil?

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
N

Now I don't feel so bad about the crap I've been accumulating for my Jeep. The Ranger did get a new USB cable so the Android Auto works correctly again. To be honest the Ranger just works and other than normal maintenance it hasn't needed anything.

bNnJjl6.jpg

EJ9cPoa.jpg

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Well, one step closer. Got this today. My biggest worry is maintaining 12V during the long download of stock tune. I have a battery monitor in the 12V outlet and it while I haven't sat there for 20-30 minutes watching it, it does drop to the low 12's shortly after shutdown. I have a 1amp charger I can hook up, or a 350CCA lawn tractor battery I can hook up in parallel. Or am I being paranoid? I am guessing a lot of people do this without monitoring battery voltage and have no issue.
1675127754607.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Well, one step closer. Got this today. My biggest worry is maintaining 12V during the long download of stock tune. I have a battery monitor in the 12V outlet and it while I haven't sat there for 20-30 minutes watching it, it does drop to the low 12's shortly after shutdown. I have a 1amp charger I can hook up, or a 350CCA lawn tractor battery I can hook up in parallel. Or am I being paranoid? I am guessing a lot of people do this without monitoring battery voltage and have no issue.
1675127754607.png
When I first uploaded my stock tune I did it in the driveway of a friends at 110 outside. lol This was on my original battery that at the time I didn't know was on its way out. I would hook up the 1amp charger just for piece of mind and it usually takes about 20 minutes or so to upload. Just make sure the radio is off and you don't touch anything. I had my window down and after I started the upload just rested the MyCal on the front seat and went inside. The hardest part is waiting for them to send the tunes back!

Pinepig

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last count was 12
Occupation
lol
Yep, it does come pretty quick and they were nice enough to put a rush on mine for a holiday weekend. You're gonna LOVE those tunes. Really REALLY woke the truck up.

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
When I first uploaded my stock tune I did it in the driveway of a friends at 110 outside. lol This was on my original battery that at the time I didn't know was on its way out. I would hook up the 1amp charger just for piece of mind and it usually takes about 20 minutes or so to upload. Just make sure the radio is off and you don't touch anything. I had my window down and after I started the upload just rested the MyCal on the front seat and went inside. The hardest part is waiting for them to send the tunes back!
Thanks. I would imagine the software is advanced enough to realize something is not kosher and give an error without bricking the truck.