What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Got my engine cover from levittownfordparts.com.
Thanks Benny for the code!
x2
@LevittownFordParts.com ?

and not being able to leave well enough alone, I just ordered a 5 inch Ford Emblem to dress it up.

Now do I paint it black and white.....?
The emblem NOT the cover!

Motorpsychology

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX SuperCab 4X4, '09 Mariner
Occupation
Vagabond
I got two recall notices for the seatbelts and headrests. The seatbelt one concerns the driver & passenger seatbelts; some may have a defective lower plastic guard/guide/anchor (mine don't) that may cause the seatbelt to dislodge from the anchor. They include a self test which is how I determined mine are ok. The second is for the rear headrests and I believe this is only for scabs. They may not allow proper positioning of some child seats (bubble level won't center on some child seats b/c of interference with the top of the carseat and the headrests) We never have rear passengers in the Ranger so I removed mine, which was a chore because due to the seatback angle, the headrests hit the rear window before the shanks of the headrest can be pulled fully free. I had to partially remove the seatback to pull them out. When I get the updated ones, I'll just put them on the shelf where the current ones are.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Another box today, got 'The Look' from the wife, along with the "Boys and their toys" mumble :)
Mine says I am playing with my Hot Wheels.
1637110011227.png

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Last edited:

Zeroedin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Roush Edition
x2
@LevittownFordParts.com ?

and not being able to leave well enough alone, I just ordered a 5 inch Ford Emblem to dress it up.

Now do I paint it black and white.....?
The emblem NOT the cover!
Just out of curiosity, what emblem did you order (if you don’t mind sharing)? I’ve been thinking about “dressing up” my cover but don’t have any solid ideas. Hopefully you’ll post some pics when ya’ get it installed…I’m looking forward to seeing what you do. Thanks!

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
Bought 2, one for the Ranger and the other for the Mountaineer.... but mainly for the ole Mountaineer since I use that at 6 a.m. to drive a short distance to the barn and the vehicle is really frosted up. With the price of gas, don't need to have an 8 cyl. sit idling 10 minutes with the defroster running.

I like this cover because it has a silver reverse side and you can flip that around to use as a sun shield in the hot weather.

Windshield cover

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Just out of curiosity, what emblem did you order (if you don’t mind sharing)? I’ve been thinking about “dressing up” my cover but don’t have any solid ideas. Hopefully you’ll post some pics when ya’ get it installed…I’m looking forward to seeing what you do. Thanks!
This is what I bought - eBay

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
When Hertz first had GPS units in cars (2003-ish), I was dircted onto a toll highway as the shortest route to the Hertz Rental Return lot. About a month later, Hertz got the bill and of course, it found it’s way back to me.

Toll: $2.50
No Transponder Fee: $7.50
Hertz Service Charge: $35.00
1636838581921.png
wow, that service charge is just an insult on top of an injury...you might even say it "Hertz"!!! HAHAHAHAHA

can you tell I've got five kids?