What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Received my new (warrantied) power washer. I actually got it yesterday but was to tired after working to put it together so I did it first thing this morning. Sun Joe was great about replacing this and had this new one within a week of putting in the claim. Great company to deal with! Now it's time to do a full detail on the Ranger. ?

IMG_4710.jpeg

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Received my new (warrantied) power washer. I actually got it yesterday but was to tired after working to put it together so I did it first thing this morning. Sun Joe was great about replacing this and had this new one within a week of putting in the claim. Great company to deal with! Now it's time to do a full detail on the Ranger. ?

IMG_4710.jpeg
what happened to the other one?

last used mine to power wash driveway and patio. Took 46 years of "didn't notice till it was clean" off?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
what happened to the other one?

last used mine to power wash driveway and patio. Took 46 years of "didn't notice till it was clean" off?
I was using it a last weekend to wash the garage floor and it started acted crazy. It would continue to run when I let go of the trigger and had to manual shut it off to get it to stop. Was ok once I turned it back on but I had intermittent pressure every so often. I called Sun Joe that Monday morning and they had a new one shipped out that afternoon.

I did the same as I had a small area that was dirty and next thing I knew the whole garage was clean. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I was using it a last weekend to wash the garage floor and it started acted crazy. It would continue to run when I let go of the trigger and had to manual shut it off to get it to stop. Was ok once I turned it back on but I had intermittent pressure every so often. I called Sun Joe that Monday morning and they had a new one shipped out that afternoon.

I did the same as I had a small area that was dirty and next thing I knew the whole garage was clean. ?
Good to know that they stand by their stuff.:thumbsup:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good to know that they stand by their stuff.:thumbsup:
Yes they do. That's why I had to give them a little shout out here. It's rare now a days to have a company go above and beyond for their customers without making them jump through hoops.

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Some new Cooper Discoverer winter tires mounted on 17 inch steelies. Great deal and quick shipping. I feel bad for the brick and mortar tire places sometimes

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've been waiting for these to go down in price and got them lower than expected. I was just scanning through my Wish List Friday night and saw they were marked down to $63.70 from $100.00. I was mad I didn't buy these a year ago when they were at $75.00. I guess sometimes patience pays off. ?

IMG_4724.jpg

Staun Tire Deflators.jpg

alaska2baja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT SuperCab, 2008 Yamaha TW200
Occupation
Adventure Guide
I've been waiting for these to go down in price and got them lower than expected. I was just scanning through my Wish List Friday night and saw they were marked down to $63.70 from $100.00. I was mad I didn't buy these a year ago when they were at $75.00. I guess sometimes patience pays off. ?

IMG_4724.jpg

Staun Tire Deflators.jpg
I just took at look at River Colony Trading's Amazon page. Doesn't look like they are available now. Do you happen to have an active link. Thanks

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
So I went and bought this service step for detailing my Ranger. Us short guys/gals need all the help we can get. ? It'll come in handy for reaching the hood, windshield, working on the engine and also getting stuff in/out of the bed. It's really well made and heavy duty and folds up nice to store it. I also like the tire levelers which keep it planted tight against tires while you're on it. You can but direct from Northern Tool also.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NNR1SG...olid=1UKFKU4Y25LPI&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

IMG_4705.jpg
Wow, doesn’t the tread on that step seem way too aggressive? Better be careful with that bad boy.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wow, doesn’t the tread on that step seem way too aggressive? Better be careful with that bad boy.
I used it the other day to reach the middle of the hood applying some gloss enhancer. It's actually nice and keeps your feet from sliding while you're reaching in. I wouldn't step on it barefoot though. lol

RangerThingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger Tremor
Looks great! May I ask how long and how much?
Go through stage 3 motor sports and buy their raptor grille. It’s what I have on mine. Same quality and looks the exact same for 300 bucks and you can get the amber lights as well. Don’t pay 500 lol. Unless u want to

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Just an FYI; Amazon says this will not fit a 2021 Ranger. Others have posted black ones that are 14mm and are 3X as long (and it says those are for a Ranger. Someone else posted that the 12MM did not fit right. So I am confused and need to find Ford's Specs on these. ANYONE: Has anyone found Ford's Specs on the OEM lug nuts???? I have a Tremor and nothing on it is silver so the black lug nuts make sense and look better.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Just an FYI; Amazon says this will not fit a 2021 Ranger. Others have posted black ones that are 14mm and are 3X as long (and it says those are for a Ranger. Someone else posted that the 12MM did not fit right. So I am confused and need to find Ford's Specs on these. ANYONE: Has anyone found Ford's Specs on the OEM lug nuts???? I have a Tremor and nothing on it is silver so the black lug nuts make sense and look better.
Not sure what your talking about. Those are the ones that are on my truck right now in my driveway. Fit fine. Also just went to the link and it says right in the description "OEM style fit Ford ranger". Look so much better the cheap Ford two piece nuts.