First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
Most of your post is white noise, what I need to know is where can I get the schematic for this. Looks like a tactical dikfer. No idea what it does, but I need to build and upgrade it.
tactical dikfer

To Pee With during Tactical Situations
Sponsored

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
Most of your post is white noise, what I need to know is where can I get the schematic for this. Looks like a tactical dikfer. No idea what it does, but I need to build and upgrade it.
Start with this kit first.. most upgrades are included.
R.jpeg-3.jpg

Frank

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
Ugh. I have no luck with these LED turn signals. The right one always seems to fill up with water eventually.

8ADAFB86-A5D2-4F96-BC41-71F95D41BC06.jpeg

2BC35CD1-ABA8-496D-BCA7-BA46ED444637.jpeg
That's too bad Andrew. But could be a hidden opportunity. Here is some inspiration. ?
R.jpeg-4.jpg

Frank

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Ugh. I have no luck with these LED turn signals. The right one always seems to fill up with water eventually.

8ADAFB86-A5D2-4F96-BC41-71F95D41BC06.jpeg

2BC35CD1-ABA8-496D-BCA7-BA46ED444637.jpeg
Not gonna lie, that's kind of cool. Liquide cooled LEDs maaan.

Serious though that sucks. At least they're cheap to replace, or maybe easier to re-seal?

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
30k or 35k I don’t remember. Did Ford company directly email me? No they never do. Did the dealership tell me? Yes. Last inspection was like 10 or 15k miles.
There is a suggested schedule in the ye ole owners manual that may or may not be in your glove box of what items are recommended and at what mileage. I'd bet someone on here has that schedule pretty handy (at least 5 people). Try to do the services earlier than expected and less problems arise.

If you can do them on your own, cool. If you need the dealer to do it, then DO NOT let them talk you into "the works or whatever". They should respect what you have done and when, especially if you document it. Its a Ford Warranty, NOT the DEALER's.

And since you are looking for a new dealer, ask around, get referrals, and then stop by and talk to someone you can go to when you are ready for dealer necessary repairs.

@LevittownFordParts.com parts has good deals on their site for parts, and even you need help for what is not on there, Benny is a great resource.

Hopefully this helps for the good of the cause!

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
There is a suggested schedule in the ye ole owners manual that may or may not be in your glove box of what items are recommended and at what mileage. I'd bet someone on here has that schedule pretty handy (at least 5 people). Try to do the services earlier than expected and less problems arise.

If you can do them on your own, cool. If you need the dealer to do it, then DO NOT let them talk you into "the works or whatever". They should respect what you have done and when, especially if you document it. Its a Ford Warranty, NOT the DEALER's.

And since you are looking for a new dealer, ask around, get referrals, and then stop by and talk to someone you can go to when you are ready for dealer necessary repairs.

@LevittownFordParts.com parts has good deals on their site for parts, and even you need help for what is not on there, Benny is a great resource.

Hopefully this helps for the good of the cause!
I appreciate all the advice! My warranty is gone and no more dealer work for me unless the book states it. I forget to check there, thanks for the reminder :)

Oh yeah, Levittownford is familiar with me. I’ve spent thousands there.

I’ll make sure to do my good research about dealerships on next vehicle I buy

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Let's see.

- I washed it.

- Had time to figure out how to remove the fog lights, then installed one of my new Morimoto Fogs.

- Waited for it to get a bit darker to see alignment with the other factory light, and low and behold, perfect!

- Had a few minutes before dinner, so I pulled the other factory foglight. So I'll finish it up tomorrow.

- Also put a trickle charger on the battery as it has been sitting a while. Thanks to a video on here somewhere about charging it correctly. Tired of getting the notice on the app about some remote features being disabled.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
1674652019327.png
1674652019327.png

1674652050740.png
1674652073225.png

So I took off the Nerf bars I had on the truck and put these TAC Sidewinders on.
Opinions from anybody on how they look? I'm thinking they stick out too much, although I get a good step-up when entering/exiting the truck.
I know they would look much better if the truck was lifted/leveled but I have no intentions of doing so. I do no off-roading. The wifey likes them and to be honest my fat gut appreciates the help getting in and out. They are the same or a tad less width as the side mirrors when they're fully extended on the truck.
I saw a couple pics from reviews that really didn't show them sticking out so much. If anything they'll give me some door protection from the parking lot imbeciles.
Needs curb feelers.

1674850348646.png