The Ranger Flip Off

JDowns

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
There is another Ranger in my area that I come across from time to time in the mornings on my commute to get coffee and pup cups. So one day I gave the guy a friendly wave. He ignored me. I was upset by his general lack of camaraderie to a fellow Ranger owner, so the next time I saw him I flipped him off. So now every time we see each other we flip each other off and laugh. Jeep owners have the friendly "Jeep to Jeep" wave. So if you see another Ranger owner flipping you off its just a friendly hello.
Sponsored

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
I have a Vette and we also do the wave.
Going to try the Ranger Flip Off and hope I don’t get my ass kicked.
Well if you’re not using a tailgate damper you would stand a chance. Or so I’ve heard

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
There is another Ranger in my area that I come across from time to time in the mornings on my commute to get coffee and pup cups. So one day I gave the guy a friendly wave. He ignored me. I was upset by his general lack of camaraderie to a fellow Ranger owner, so the next time I saw him I flipped him off. So now every time we see each other we flip each other off and laugh. Jeep owners have the friendly "Jeep to Jeep" wave. So if you see another Ranger owner flipping you off its just a friendly hello.
I'm in.

.!..

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Me an a few coworkers used to flip each other off in the mail trucks when we passed. Had to make sure a person didn't think you were flipping them off or they'd call the office..

I had a beat up rusty jeep YJ an it was a tank. I hated the jeep waive.
Sponsored