First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic
There’s always the bone yards for parts,I scored my Lariat head lights,and my instrument cluster that way.
‘Just saying
Sponsored

Michael Crowe

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4x4
That is super frustrating, cant wait till you figure it out. Hopefully someone else in GA will reach out and let you try their switch. If you end up in VA before you get to test the switch's function reach out and you can use mine for the test. Good Luckj
Thanks

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Soooo did you all figure out Trail Control yet? I'm still buried in work, but I came to check in with everyone.

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Hey guys,

I am new to the forum and recently got a 2019 Ranger Lariat (4x4). This forum is awesome. I cannot stop reading! I am looking into doing this mod as well. My Ranger does not have a locking diff. Would there be any interference if I enable the TM with FORScan? I think someone said early on they are independent, but wanted to confirm.

@Michael Crowe - Have you done any other FORScan modifications? Are they still working? If values are back to default, can you reliably enable other mods? I was wondering if the Terrain Management is the only affected component.

Thank you all for your hard work on figuring out the Terrain Management system.
I don’t have a locking rear diff. Zero issues.
It’s super frustrating to see the prices for the switch nearly doubled since this thread started. I should’ve pulled the trigger earlier as this mod for less than 60 was a steal. Nearing 100 I’m a lot less thrilled to fork over the cash. But more importantly I hate knowing I’m paying more for something than it’s worth.
I think at $100 still worth it. I got mine early so it was cheap compared to now. I would say now it’s priced right for what you get. Sux it’s not cheap anymore though.

Last edited:

Michael Crowe

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 4x4
I don’t have a locking rear diff. Zero issues.

I think at $100 still worth it. I got mine early so it was cheap compare to now. I would say now it’s priced right for what you get. Sux it’s not cheap anymore though.
Other changes work. I think the switch may have went bad. Need some way to check it. Cost to much to buy a new one.

James Caper

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150, 2019 Ranger
Anyone have IWE issues after the switch, Grinding or errors?

James Caper

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150, 2019 Ranger
Only once but I have had a grind witching to snow. I assume most dont use this mode but I am in Canada so I use it a lot. sounded just like my F150 IWE fail sound.

James Caper

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150, 2019 Ranger
Do you have the part # for the trail control switch?

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Anyone have IWE issues after the switch, Grinding or errors?
It will be very hard to have issues with the IWE's on our truck because they do not have them. Now if you have issues with them please let me know because I can assure you that your truck doea not have them.
Sponsored