E Monty

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Ranger XLT/‘03 Excursion
Occupation
Sheet Metal Worker
Have only had a couple of dustings in lower MI, not a happy camper!! Haven’t had a chance to try out the new truck yet!! Supposed to get the first measure snow tonight, 2”-4” which means a dusting maybe. Corner of I-69 and I-94 is not in the snow belt...

treimche

First Name
Troy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger. 2005 S2000. 2009 R1
Occupation
Small Business Owner
I see all these nice clean snowy pics in here and wish that's what ours was like. As soon as we get any snow here, they are out dumping sand and salt/brine/chemicals all over the roads to melt the snow and ice. Here's what it looks like as soon as you drive anywhere, and it makes me sad. The poor vehicles here get so rusty underneath because of it too :headbang::crying:

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

Arly

First Name
Arlyn
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT super cab (dog space)
Occupation
trails maintenance
I see all these nice clean snowy pics in here and wish that's what ours was like. As soon as we get any snow here, they are out dumping sand and salt/brine/chemicals all over the roads to melt the snow and ice. Here's what it looks like as soon as you drive anywhere, and it makes me sad. The poor vehicles here get so rusty underneath because of it too :headbang::crying:

IMG_0895.JPG
We show clean snow photos because we take photos when its fresh. Since it snows here very often, like 6 days of the week, its pretty easy to get white, fresh snow photos.

the1mrb

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.fuelly.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, XLT FX4
Occupation
Aerostructures Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG
Mine looks just like that or worse all winter long. Just a way of life living in the north in my eyes. haha
Just gotta just pile the miles on early so you get your money's worth out of the vehicle before it rusts away. haha

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG
Yeah, mine looks like that most of the time. I run it through the car wash once a week to get rid of the salt. Next day, same look all over again.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

Ranger had to drive in snow showers on I19 heading to Tucson for a drive through Covid Vaccine shot for Marige as she is over 75 years old. Up at 5 am and finally made it to the innoculation tent about 8:30....Then home in rain and sleet, now this.... Snow on the patio...Sheesh....Did move here to see snow....YUK!

Snow2021.jpg

D Fresh

First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Last edited:

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT - Super Cab - Shadow Black, 2014 VW Passat - Black
Occupation
Corporate Communications Consultant & Renovation Contractor
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, are we taking pictures of Rangers in snow, or freezing rain here?
That’s a rain/snow mix at best. Yesterday I was lamenting how AZ had more snow than Toronto. What a difference a day makes. Today, I think I removed more snow from my own sidewalks than fell in Green Valley!

142FF0BE-32DF-4E79-A29E-340A44DAC7C1.jpeg

D Fresh

First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
That’s a rain/snow mix at best. Yesterday I was lamenting how AZ had more snow than Toronto. What a difference a day makes. Today, I think I removed more snow from my own sidewalks than fell in Green Valley!

142FF0BE-32DF-4E79-A29E-340A44DAC7C1.jpeg
We finally got a bit here last night into today. There will be no Ranger pics in it though. The FiST got pretty dirty on last night's drive to work and the Ranger is clean in the garage. Washing 2 vehicles (wife's car also) is better than 3.

My kids will be shoveling more snow than those Arizona pics as well.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, are we taking pictures of Rangers in snow, or freezing rain here?
Busy driving in the snow shower so no pix of a my Ranger on the road.....Snow a rare occurrence in the Sonoran Desert, so snapped this pic. Sorry it offends you....

Advertisement

Advertisement