First Name
Kimball
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I just published a video all about adding headlights to my snowblower, and I needed some good footage of heavy snow. So - up into the mountains I drove in my ranger, where I found a pretty heavy blizzard pounding near our local ski resort. I only managed to get halfway up the road to the resort before a) I had plenty of footage and b) the conditions were bad enough that I didn't want to risk sliding into a guard rail or another driver sliding into me, so I turned around and headed home. Once I got down to town, I tried to turn on cruise control, and saw this message for the first time:

IMG_6052.jpg
I pulled into a gas station to see just how blocked up things were:

SnowyRanger.png

It's a little hard to see the sensor below the license plate, but yeah... pretty thick layer of snow all over the entire front surface.

Anyway - these trucks are great in the snow!

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
I just published a video all about adding headlights to my snowblower, and I needed some good footage of heavy snow. So - up into the mountains I drove in my ranger, where I found a pretty heavy blizzard pounding near our local ski resort. I only managed to get halfway up the road to the resort before a) I had plenty of footage and b) the conditions were bad enough that I didn't want to risk sliding into a guard rail or another driver sliding into me, so I turned around and headed home. Once I got down to town, I tried to turn on cruise control, and saw this message for the first time:

IMG_6052.jpg
I pulled into a gas station to see just how blocked up things were:

SnowyRanger.png

It's a little hard to see the sensor below the license plate, but yeah... pretty thick layer of snow all over the entire front surface.

Anyway - these trucks are great in the snow!

Yeah, there are crazy drivers on the road to Bogus. The sensors go nuts in the snow and ice. Looking forward to seeing some footage.

I'll be heading to McCall after this series of storms and expecting a pretty deep driveway.

Buck 122821.jpg
Sponsored