Fun in the snow in Ohio!

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
The wife and I went to check some of my trail cameras today at a public hunting area. Unfortunately we couldn’t walk in to them as there was still 10-12” of snow on the ground. I did however get to try out my Tremor in the unplowed parking areas as we drove around to check each area and glass for deer. In short it was awesome in the deep snow. Way more capable than my previous truck.

722FD05B-DA43-42A8-AAC5-4D68CB20B2D8.jpeg
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
The wife and I went to check some of my trail cameras today at a public hunting area. Unfortunately we couldn’t walk in to them as there was still 10-12” of snow on the ground. I did however get to try out my Tremor in the unplowed parking areas as we drove around to check each area and glass for deer. In short it was awesome in the deep snow. Way more capable than my previous truck.

722FD05B-DA43-42A8-AAC5-4D68CB20B2D8.jpeg
I love driving my Ranger in the snow too! Aren’t these trucks just too much fun? And, the Tremor’s a great setup. Aussies be all like “These are desert trucks mate, what’s with all the drivin’ in snow crap?” ?

Snow shoeing to those cameras could be fun too. Heading up to a cabin in the sticks next weekend to do just that.

OP
OP
OHTREMOR

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase
I love driving my Ranger in the snow too! Aren’t these trucks just too much fun? And, the Tremor’s a great setup. Aussies be all like “These are desert trucks mate, what’s with all the drivin’ in snow crap?” ?

Snow shoeing to those cameras could be fun too. Heading up to a cabin in the sticks next weekend to do just that.
Heck ya. Those grabbers do good in the snow. I had to go down an incline and then sharply up into deep snow (Probably 12 inches of packed snow) at another spot. Was in 4H and she spun a little….went to 4L and locked her in, went plowing right through and back out no problem. Was really impressed. I had trouble in the same spot a few years ago with my 1500 Ram Laramie. Would never have tried that with my Canyon Denali. This is a great truck for a sportsman who ends up in some rugged spots.

OP
OP
OHTREMOR

OHTREMOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Vehicle Showcase

Forgot to say I don’t own a pair of snow shoes but would need them for sure to get to my cams. Will have some warmer temps this week so maybe even get in to hunt the last weekend of archery next Saturday??
We rarely get more than 6 inches of snow here anymore at one time. Usually 3” or 4” is a big deal.
Sponsored