Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Any word or pricing?
Not just yet, but we will have the pricing info out closer to the presale launch!

Please have the option for gold!
Unfortunately, we don't currently have plans for a gold option at this time. Thanks for the interest though! I'll make sure to pass that along!

-Nick

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
Unfortunately, we don't currently have plans for a gold option at this time. Thanks for the interest though! I'll make sure to pass that along!

-Nick
[/QUOTE]
That is fine, the aluminum is sweet looking anyway. Just wanted it to be a different color than the stock color. I really don't care as long as it's Mishimoto I'm on board.

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

-Nick
That is fine, the aluminum is sweet looking anyway. Just wanted it to be a different color than the stock color. I really don't care as long as it's Mishimoto I'm on board.
[/QUOTE]

Much appreciated! We're looking forward to getting these out to you guys! We're finishing up some additional testing currently (like, literally. Our Engineer is doing pulls on the dyno as I'm typing this), so keep an eye out for our final post chock full of test results in the next couple weeks!

-Nick

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up with some HUGE news! Our intercooler and intercooler kit is now available for purchase at our special discounted presale price!

Performance Intercooler, fits Ford Ranger 2.3L, 2019+

MMINT-RGR-19KSLBK_1.jpg

I will have the final blog post going over all of the performance data and dyno results coming soon! We ran into some technical issues while running some final tests on the dyno, so we're working through that and will have the complied data published ASAP.

As always, feel free to reach out with any questions that you might have!

-Nick

GrumpyRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Hey Guys!

I just wanted to bump this thread up with some HUGE news! Our intercooler and intercooler kit is now available for purchase at our special discounted presale price!

MMINT-RGR-19KSLBK_1.jpg

I will have the final blog post going over all of the performance data and dyno results coming soon! We ran into some technical issues while running some final tests on the dyno, so we're working through that and will have the complied data published ASAP.

-Nick
I just pre-ordered mine 30min ago.... Wife just asked the question as to which weekend can she expect to not see me leave the garage until I finish the install when it arrives. What date should I tell her to expect. Lol

Dustanmont

First Name
Dustan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Hey Guys!

MMINT-RGR-19KSLBK_1.jpg

-Nick
When will the presale end?

Grady

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger FX4, 17 Subaru BRZ Yellow, 11 Evora
Occupation
Manager
Hey Guys!

MMINT-RGR-19KSLBK_1.jpg

-Nick

Well that post just cost me a Boat Buck!

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I just pre-ordered mine 30min ago.... Wife just asked the question as to which weekend can she expect to not see me leave the garage until I finish the install when it arrives. What date should I tell her to expect. Lol
When will the presale end?
Great questions! So this is going to be a quick presale, and we're aiming for 2-3 weeks before we start shipping. We'll definitely keep you in the loop if that changes!

-Nick

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll order mine when they're in stock. Are you guys considering selling a tune to get max gains out of all of the Mishimoto parts?

OP
OP
Mishimoto

Mishimoto

First Name
Mishimoto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
I'll order mine when they're in stock. Are you guys considering selling a tune to get max gains out of all of the Mishimoto parts?
Also a great question! Currently, we don't have the means of developing custom tunes, however, we did install a tune from SCT to make sure that it properly performs with extra boost running through the system. I'll be sure to include all of our testing results once we're wrapped up!

Also, just as a FYI, the discounted price will be gone once we have these in stock, so if you're looking to get the lower price, make sure that you order before our presale ends!

Thanks,
Nick

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also a great question! Currently, we don't have the means of developing custom tunes, however, we did install a tune from SCT to make sure that it properly performs with extra boost running through the system. I'll be sure to include all of our testing results once we're wrapped up!

Also, just as a FYI, the discounted price will be gone once we have these in stock, so if you're looking to get the lower price, make sure that you order before our presale ends!

Thanks,
Nick
Ahh, thanks for the info!

Dustanmont

First Name
Dustan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Hey Guys!

MMINT-RGR-19KSLBK_1.jpg

-Nick
Just ordered my black intercooler and piping. Can you post a link here when you update the engineering blog?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.