First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Security Engineer
I was on ZFG's website last week to see if they had anything interesting for our trucks and saw that you could text/email them. I inquired about @ZincGT 's project and got this response:
Uh huh. Seems like pretty much everything has stalled out for this platform, when it comes to performance. We got a lot of attention in the first year or two, and now...crickets. Sad.
Sponsored

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
Uh huh. Seems like pretty much everything has stalled out for this platform, when it comes to performance. We got a lot of attention in the first year or two, and now...crickets. Sad.
I live north of Steeda and inquired on some parts with them. They echo'd the same opinion. Maybe it's the truck market itself since it seems it would be a relatively easy platform to serve.

You can get some pretty exciting numbers with bolt ons and with some competent tuning not worry about blowing it up.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I live north of Steeda and inquired on some parts with them. They echo'd the same opinion. Maybe it's the truck market itself since it seems it would be a relatively easy platform to serve.
This is a short lived model. Everyone is prepping for the 23 and up models. AFN has discontinued their products for our trucks already.
Sponsored