First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
UA Piperfitter
Next week will be 4 months I’ve waited for mine and a month since I’m heard from him.
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Ouch. So not shipping in the order it was received. No reason for that.

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
UA Piperfitter
If any of you guys know someone that needs a lift for a ranger, let me know. I have one for sale pretty cheap.

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
I have some fluid dynamics doubts for this intercooler as far as the end tanks are concerned.. tapered from the bottom to the top rather than having equal distance from the air source would be indicative of unequal flow through the intercooler. I’d love to see someone run a modeling test on this unit if they have the software.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
So, no more communication from Nik. I've tried phone, email, FB . Everything I could find. He's completely ignored everything now. No intercooler, no money. I've given him every chance to come through like I did when I bought my intercooler for my Fusion. This is really sad to see that he's done this to a repeat customer let alone others.

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
UA Piperfitter
Agreed. I’m in the same boat, I’ve reached out multiple times since our last discussion on this matter and at this point all I’ve heard is crickets. It’s really unfortunate because I’ve been more than patient with him, but now it’s getting personal. He’s grown, I’m grown, I paid him for a product and he refuses to deliver that product.

LurchOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat w/501A, Built 02-08-2019
Maybe a few folks clawing back their money via the credit card company would get his attention. Seems like he enjoys the free use of your money.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
I made a post about it in my Fusion Sport Group page and someone tagged him and he posted a picture of the intercooler with a tracking label. I will say I looked it up and it was created on 4/24. Hopefully he ships it soon.

First Name
Parker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
UA Piperfitter
Maybe a few folks clawing back their money via the credit card company would get his attention. Seems like he enjoys the free use of your money.
I don’t want my money back, just the intercooler and if I don’t get it, it’s gonna cost him more than the $700 I paid him 5 1/2 months ago.

PascoPatio

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat
Hopefully he comes through. It took me a few to take the plunge to order based on all the reviews I saw, but he came through. A side note I have approx 20K of very spirited miles on the truck since install in the FL heat and I can not say anything negative regarding the product.

DHMag

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew cab, 22 Wrangler Willys
I met a guy who took his truck to a speed shop up in North Texas and had the turbo upgrade and intercooler installed. He said the intercooler was made locally. If I meet up with the guy again, I'll see if he can give me contact info for the speed shop. Personally, I'm not interested in one but I know some of y'all would like one.

Pm if you're interested.

RCMUSTANG

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion 1995 Ranger
Mine finally shipped this week after making a post about it on my Fusion sport group.

RangerRaptor

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat (previously 2012 Ford SVT Raptor)
I just read this entire thread. Sorry to hear you guys are dealing with this, but thankful you’ve posted your experience. I’ve been looking at intercoolers for the Ranger and saw this vendor. I had too many similar experiences with smaller vendors that sold aftermarket Raptor parts. I never bought another part from any of those vendors and told everyone I knew to steer clear. I can’t imagine getting any kind of support if you ever have issues with the product.

I love the idea of supporting small businesses, but there’s always the risk that you can’t escalate if there’s any issues, The best way to protect ourselves is to share these stories. Anyway, good luck and I hope you all get your intercoolers.

Sulli

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Automotive Interior Repair
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I think it’s important to revise some.

After reading this thread I was just going to wait for Mishimoto to come out with their intercooler. I like the level but was scared of a long wait and shitty customer service.

anyways.. I called levels yesterday and asked if Nick had any intercooler steady to go. He said no but also said he’d make one for me and have I ready to go out today. I woke up with pictures of the intercooler. I paid for it. And got a shipping confirmation in no time.

I only bring this up so people don’t read this thread and shy away from doing business with levels. I couldn’t be more impressed by his customer service.
Sponsored