First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
One thing I'll say is Ford does make some very good videos. Maybe if I put my order in today I'll get one by the time I'm......70? :bandit:?
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
3.0 EcoBoost. 400+ HP.

Expect delivery 2031 or so if you put your order in now and it doesn't get bumped down the list.

Ford has some awesome stuff out there that you can't get.

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
What are you paying for the transport? Debating if I want to fly in and pick up my ranger from Granger ford(Iowa back to CA) is 1700 miles
From what I have heard....you will pay the delivery charge anyway. There is a Ford Dealer 2 miles from MAP.....it costs the same to deliver it there as across the Country.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
From what I have heard....you will pay the delivery charge anyway. There is a Ford Dealer 2 miles from MAP.....it costs the same to deliver it there as across the Country.
He's talking about 3rd party delivery.

Not Ford's "delivery" fee.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The Eagle has landed! lol It's so much better in person than in the pictures and the sliders are perfect and work great as a step. Now I need to figure out how everything works because I'm so use to driving a Ford. Also need to clean it up later once the sun gets off the driveway. Not as dirty as I thought for being on an open carrier. Transporter was excellent to work with and kept in touch all the way here.

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4942-1.jpg

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
The Eagle has landed! lol It's so much better in person than in the pictures and the sliders are perfect and work great as a step. Now I need to figure out how everything works because I'm so use to driving a Ford. Also need to clean it up later once the sun gets off the driveway. Not as dirty as I thought for being on an open carrier. Transporter was excellent to work with and kept in touch all the way here.

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4942-1.jpg
Well!
There goes your neighborhood ;)

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4942-1.jpg
Looking pretty nice, I wish there were more 2 doors instead of the 4, that looks so much better than than all 4 door wranglers I see weekly. As for getting used to it, Chrysler's uconnect system is apparently leagues better than anyone else's infotainment system. What engine did you go with, I thought you mentioned it at one point but I cannot find it in this forum.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looking pretty nice, I wish there were more 2 doors instead of the 4, that looks so much better than than all 4 door wranglers I see weekly. As for getting used to it, Chrysler's uconnect system is apparently leagues better than anyone else's infotainment system. What engine did you go with, I thought you mentioned it at one point but I cannot find it in this forum.
I like the look of the 2dr also. We really don't have any need for a 4dr since I have my Ranger when we go out with others. I ended up getting the 2.0 turbo. I drove both and liked the turbo, plus I'm use to it with my Ranger.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
I like the look of the 2dr also. We really don't have any need for a 4dr since I have my Ranger when we go out with others. I ended up getting the 2.0 turbo. I drove both and liked the turbo, plus I'm use to it with my Ranger.
Nice well congrats on taking delivery! Enjoy it!

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Should have waited. Maybe you could have got the new inline Hemi 6. :giggle: Looks good even for white, least it won't blend in with the snow.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Should have waited. Maybe you could have got the new inline Hemi 6. :giggle: Looks good even for white, least it won't blend in with the snow.
I actually priced out the 392 and while I'm sure it would be fun for a couple runs it just wasn't practical. Plus I couldn't see dropping close to $75K on one. o_O

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4942-1.jpg
Looking good Dave. Welcome to the Jeep world.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4942-1.jpg
I like it brother. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Now, get you some 303 on those black plastic parts so they will stay nice and black in that hot AZ sun. :)

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I like it brother. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Now, get you some 303 on those black plastic parts so they will stay nice and black in that hot AZ sun. :)
Yeah it needs a good exterior detail. That's what I like about white it's pretty nasty from sitting outside at Granger and being transported on an open trailer and it doesn't look bad from a distance.

They did set the tire pressure to 36 and I've been messing around with the setting a bit. You're right, the Alpine stereo is really nice!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looking good Dave. Welcome to the Jeep world.
Thanks Kent! I cant wait to get out on some trails and see how it does. We'll probably take a day trip up to Sedona once it warms up a bit there.
Sponsored