I picked up my Tremor last week and the only thing I really miss that my 2019 had are the auto folding mirrors. I thought the 12v covers looked different then seen they were swapped
I think my XL are a couple of birthday candles ... pretty dim compared to Kate's fancy-pants LEDs that turn with the steering and auto-dim and all that new fanged stuff.Xl is halogen.
Time to add a few more, not on the '22s:Since there are many different threads on this I feel it's now worthy of a sticky. Just hit the edit button on this post to add any new additions so it keeps this thread updated.
1. no rear folding headrest
2. no hood struts(as of 2022)
3. no PRNDS light
4. no glovebox damper
5. no RANGER embossed into the Lariat seats
6. no console (pen) cubby
7. no 12V outlet in the console without 110v option
8. no bright trim rings on the 12v covers that matched the radio knobs
9. only 4 bed tie downs instead of 6 (as of mid 2019??)
10. no engine cover
11. no owners manual cover
12. Eco badge on tailgate
13. no plugs in the rocker panels
14. no ignition bezel (has always been missing)
15. steel front fenders (aluminum before) estimated after March 2021 and all 2022
16. no bright button on parking brake
17. no color keyed tailgate handle on Lariat just black plastic without chrome pkg.
18. no aluminum spindles, they're now steel
19. rear passenger doors no longer have external touch lock
20. front seat headrest tilt adjustment
21. (2) 4.2" productivity screens instrument cluster replaced with (1) 4.2" screen in Lariat 500A
22. Floor Mat mounting tabs on passenger side
23. no small cubby inside glove compartment to hold owners manual
24. no removable rubber pad at the bottom of the cup holder
25. no removable rubber mat inside the console storage area
26. Eliminated Auto Start/Stop feature ($50 credit)
27. Eliminated LED headlights on Lariat Trim ($500 credit)
28. Eliminated rear differential drain plug.
The attachment contains model year timing of eliminated features.
I just talked to the assembly line guys, they are going to try and can wrangle you a seat belt too.
It might be at the dealer right now. They just can't find it because everything's been deleted.
Look, now you're getting greedy. It's only a forty thousand dollar truck.and tires...
Next, the building will be deleted!It might be at the dealer right now. They just can't find it because everything's been deleted.